Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - early steering wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Looking for early 914 steering wheel(s) in poor to good condition. Looking for bargain prices, not top dollar. Please email to Mark.Epstein@me.com with pics, price wanted and any other details. Thanks, Mark
bdstone914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 10 2013, 10:19 AM) *

Looking for early 914 steering wheel(s) in fair to great condition. Would prefer if the hub is also included. Looking for bargain prices, not top dollar. Please email to Mark.Epstein@me.com with pics, price wanted and any other details. Thanks, Mark

I have a few early wheels. What is your idea of a bargain price ?
Bruce
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 10 2013, 03:54 PM) *

Looking for early 914 steering wheel(s) in fair to great condition. Would prefer if the hub is also included. Looking for bargain prices, not top dollar. Please email to Mark.Epstein@me.com with pics, price wanted and any other details. Thanks, Mark

Bruce

The buyers idea of a bargain price = .5X the sellers idea of a bargain price. dry.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Aug 10 2013, 07:58 PM) *

Bruce

The buyers idea of a bargain price = .5X the sellers idea of a bargain price. dry.gif

Not necesarily. I've bought from Bruce before and his parts are typically high quality and reasonably priced. I'm sure he has a better handle than me for the going rate for steering wheels.
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 10 2013, 07:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Aug 10 2013, 07:58 PM) *

Bruce

Not necesarily. I've bought from Bruce before and his parts are typically high quality and reasonably priced. I'm sure he has a better handle than me for the going rate for steering wheels. But if I'm going to put some numbers on it, I'll say $25-50 for a core wheel that needs everything, 100 with the hub and more if its in at least "driver condition. If I'm way off then I'll get an education.

I feel I need to point out that I was making a joke in general and in no way bagging on Bruce, who seems to come through almost any time somebody needs a part, in my observation.
mepstein
smile.gif
rhodyguy
what is the part #? along the lines of 914 347 805 10 ? what size 'cup' on the rear side of the wheel do you need for your project? deep or shallow?
mepstein
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Aug 14 2013, 12:29 PM) *

what is the part #? along the lines of 914 347 805 10 ? what size 'cup' on the rear side of the wheel do you need for your project? deep or shallow?

That would be a number in the range I'm looking for. Email me with info or pm me with your #. Thanks, mark
mepstein
icon_bump.gif
mepstein
beerchug.gif
mepstein
driving.gif
mepstein
beerchug.gif
mepstein
icon_bump.gif
mepstein
Still looking. thanks, mark
Luke M
Hi Mark,

I have two steering wheels for sale if your interested ?
stugray
Contact Mzalmanek.

He bought the 914 from me that had the steering wheel in it that you wanted.
mepstein
QUOTE(stugray @ May 14 2014, 02:30 PM) *

Contact Mzalmanek.

He bought the 914 from me that had the steering wheel in it that you wanted.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.