Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Tangerine EVO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Porschef
I have a complete exhaust system available for anyone interested in one. It features a Tangerine EVO muffler, along with correctly modified stainless heat exchangers. All done by CFR. Most everyone knows Chris Foley's stuff is awesome, this is no exception. You can see it on his site.

Email for pics and further information. Price for whole package is $950 plus actual shipping, however, I'd be willing to deliver within 100 miles if you buy, and wanna shoot some 914 shit for a while...

Thanks,

Joe
mepstein
I bet that's 50 cents on the dollar if not cheaper. Great deal!
Mark Henry
Man..I'm doing a /6 and I want to buy this on a "what if"!!!
Porschef
Here's a pic of the exchangers... biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

The muffler has about 5 k on it. I haven't got pics on my phone.
Porschef
Bump, with price reduction. $825 plus actual shipping CONUS. If you have a 75-76 with those nasty heat exchangers this is a great upgrade, at a great price. Complete and ready to go.

I thought about breaking up the package, but as the exchangers are dedicated, I'd prefer to sell it as a complete package.

Thanks for looking.
75porsche914
QUOTE(Porschef @ Aug 16 2013, 01:33 PM) *

Bump, with price reduction. $825 plus actual shipping CONUS. If you have a 75-76 with those nasty heat exchangers this is a great upgrade, at a great price. Complete and ready to go.

I thought about breaking up the package, but as the exchangers are dedicated, I'd prefer to sell it as a complete package.

Thanks for looking.

I'm interested at this price. Is this for a 2.0 motor?

Thank you

Peter Edwards

323-788-3856
75porsche914
QUOTE(Porschef @ Aug 11 2013, 09:13 AM) *

I have a complete exhaust system available for anyone interested in one. It features a Tangerine EVO muffler, along with correctly modified stainless heat exchangers. All done by CFR. Most everyone knows Chris Foley's stuff is awesome, this is no exception. You can see it on his site.

Email for pics and further information. Price for whole package is $950 plus actual shipping, however, I'd be willing to deliver within 100 miles if you buy, and wanna shoot some 914 shit for a while...

Thanks,

Joe

Joe, is this for a 2.0?

Thank you

Peter
Porschef
Yes it is Peter. I've sent you a pm.
Porschef
Bumpy...as I recently acquired a metal valence, I'll include my current fiberglass valence with the package for anyone who might be reluctant to modify theirs for the two tips on the EVO.

Wow.... drooley.gif same price, just more stuff...
Porschef
Excuse me, pardon me ....icon_bump.gif chair.gif
McMark
Some pics of the whole setup would probably help a lot to sell this.
Porschef
You are correct sir; I do have pics I can email to anyone interested.

The iPad ain't that great.... dry.gif
McMark
Them email them to me and I'll post them. wink.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 9 2013, 01:01 AM) *

Them email them to me and I'll post them. wink.gif

Do that.....

Need to see dedicated heat exchangers...and tips of muffler dude.
tadink
I'm interested to see the pix as well -

td
Porschef
Sold and shipped, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.