Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lake Tahoe Drive September 14th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
green914
driving.gif There is a fun driving day coming up on Saturday 9/14/13 up to Lake Tahoe. Any one else poke.gif planning on going?
ConeDodger
My car is at Original Customs but I can meet you guys from the Nevada side somewhere at the lake in my 240Z.
JoeSharp
Can't make this one. It's just a little beyond the range of my gas tank.
green914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 11 2013, 11:24 AM) *

My car is at Original Customs but I can meet you guys from the Nevada side somewhere at the lake in my 240Z.

The group will be stopping at Harvey's for lunch chowtime.gif at 12:30 pm. See you there bye1.gif
biosurfer1
I'm in...whats the plan?
JStroud
QUOTE(green914 @ Aug 11 2013, 01:33 PM) *

The group will be stopping at Harvey's for lunch chowtime.gif at 12:30 pm. See you there bye1.gif

Where was this planned, haven't seen any info on it till this thread?
Not sure if I'll make it, I'll just be getting back from my trip and RRC that week.
We'll see if I feel like another drive that soon.

Jeff
green914
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Aug 11 2013, 01:50 PM) *

I'm in...whats the plan?

QUOTE(jsconst @ Aug 11 2013, 02:29 PM) *

QUOTE(green914 @ Aug 11 2013, 01:33 PM) *

Where was this planned, haven't seen any info on it till this thread?
Not sure if I'll make it, I'll just be getting back from my trip and RRC that week.
We'll see if I feel like another drive that soon.

Jeff

Go to the Events Forum smile.gif You will see the thread with all the info. Sounds like a fun day. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
raw1298
Went to events forum. Nothing listed on calender. I'm using my Kendal, Don't know if that matters or not. Have fun, shooting a wedding that day.
raw1298
Ok, so I went to the calender not the forum wacko.gif . Sounds like fun, wish I were going.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.