Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 V8 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
xsJerry
I wasn’t planning to sell this car, but I’m moving out of state at the end of the month and can’t take it with me.

It is a 1975 (smog exempt) Porsche 914 with a small block Chevy 350. In my opinion, it looks and runs great. It is in no way perfect, and there are a few small things it could use, but it is and has been a very fun and reliable car for the two years I have owned it. The conversion seems to be very clean, and the body is virtually rust free.

Modifications are as follows: SBC 350 with Holly carburetor, tranny rebuilt by Renegade with the 1st gear removed. Heavy duty axles with 5 lug conversion, 8” Cookie cutters with new Nitto Neo Gen 205/50-15 tires, early 911 front suspension and breaks, Weltmeister front sway bar. Bilstein shocks with new 180lb. springs, Fiber glass bumpers

It does need a new driver side door handle and some new carpeting. The seats have small tears and the stereo doesn’t work. The dash is cracked underneath the dash cover. No heater or AC, but it does have heated seats (5.7L that is). The top doesn’t store in the trunk properly either ( I just leave it at home when it’s nice out).

Asking $6500. I have to have this car gone by the end of the month, so make me an offer.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
xsJerry
Here are some more photos. It looks like some repair work was done to the right front corner as shown in the photo. obviously, the car was originally orange (it still is on the inside) the paint job is cheep but looks good to me. It is the metallic copper which was a stock color for that year. I love the color as long as the car is clean and it's sunny out. My plan was to eventually paint it silver and remove the spoiler. I would also install the sail vinyl kit I have. The driver side door handle works if you are gentle with it, but it does need replacing.
jimkelly
i'd say this is VERY priced to sell

nice car!
bulitt
The mechanicals seem to be in very well cared for condition.
Best of luck on your sale.
If for some reason you decide to part it, I'm calling first dibs on those axles and CV's! lol-2.gif
Chris H.
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Aug 14 2013, 03:16 PM) *

nice car!

agree.gif The axles and the trans mods were a pretty penny by themselves. Looks like a really nice driver car. Someone buy it quick!
xsJerry
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Aug 14 2013, 01:16 PM) *

nice car!

That's what I thought, but all I'm getting is low balls. I could come down a little, but I can't give the thing away. I'm trying to sell my xs650 motorcycle too, and the same thing. Low low low. chair.gif
xsJerry
By the way, the real low offers are coming from my Craig's list add, not from the forum.
CptTripps
PM Sent.
xsJerry
people have asked me to post photos of the hell hole, battery tray, and longs. I am not physically able right now to pull off those lower panels, so this will have to do for now.
xsJerry
people have asked me to post photos of the hell hole, battery tray, and longs. I am not physically able right now to pull off those lower panels, so this will have to do for now.
Jetsetsurfshop
Still for sale? So tempted.
xsJerry
QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Aug 21 2013, 07:59 PM) *

Still for sale? So tempted.

Just sold to a 914wold member. Thanks for the interest. bye1.gif
hncism@gmail.com
[
Please call me, interested in your car

thanks

harold
650 678 7947
Jetsetsurfshop
Glad it went to a member. biggrin.gif
speed metal army
sad.gif dry.gif smile.gif
Someone is getting a cool car!
Evil914
QUOTE(speed metal army @ Aug 22 2013, 11:26 PM) *

sad.gif dry.gif smile.gif
Someone is getting a cool car!

beerchug.gif Amen!
hncism@gmail.com
QUOTE(xsJerry @ Aug 14 2013, 08:40 AM) *

Here are some more photos. It looks like some repair work was done to the right front corner as shown in the photo. obviously, the car was originally orange (it still is on the inside) the paint job is cheep but looks good to me. It is the metallic copper which was a stock color for that year. I love the color as long as the car is clean and it's sunny out. My plan was to eventually paint it silver and remove the spoiler. I would also install the sail vinyl kit I have. The driver side door handle works if you are gentle with it, but it does need replacing.

CptTripps
Anyone have a way they can get this car from Arcata to a shipping depot? Quickly?

The company I'd originally hired to transport it went MIA, so I'm scrambling to get the car out of Jerry's garage before he moves this weekend.

PM or email if you have any ideas. ;-(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.