Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Rubber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
geno999
Hey has any one heard out of 914 Rubber? I hope all is well I sent him a couple of 914 dashes. One to be recovered and I was expecting to get one back in a week or so. I have not been able to get a hold of him and he has not returned any of my calls or messages. Good guy love the products 914 Rubber provides
JamesM
QUOTE(geno999 @ Aug 14 2013, 07:41 AM) *

Hey has any one heard out of 914 Rubber? I hope all is well I sent him a couple of 914 dashes. One to be recovered and I was expecting to get one back in a week or so. I have not been able to get a hold of him and he has not returned any of my calls or messages. Good guy love the products 914 Rubber provides

Yeah, he is alive and moving just buried at the moment from what he tells me. Just heard from him yesterday. Took him a couple weeks to get to my emails as well, but it sounds like he is digging himself out. Hold tight, I am sure he will respond.

JmuRiz
Oh yeah, he's around, just bought some stuff from him earlier this week...not sure if he's in the office though.
green914
I made a first time order this week, and he called me to confirm my order. He sounded like he has a lot going on, bet you will hear from him soon if you have not already. bye1.gif
ConeDodger
He has a full time job as an airline pilot and another business selling architectural railings and such. Sometimes, he gets busy...
PanelBilly
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. He just stays distant so we will want him more.
Mikey914
QUOTE(geno999 @ Aug 14 2013, 08:41 AM) *

I did get these last week and my guy has them. I'm hoping he will have them complete this friday. (about a 7 day turn around). I'm sorry I haven't been as responsive as I had in the past. Cheryl got a better gig and has been out since the beginning of the month. Eric also got full time at the art gallery he was working at. He may come back in the future, but will be with me till the end of the month. I've been training a new guy that I hope to be able to bring on full time. He's pretty sharp and I've know him for about 2 years. He's ambitious and eager to learn, so far he's been picking up on everything pretty well. He will be taking over the shipping as of the end of the Month, and I've been working with him and Eric to make a smooth transition. My day job keeps me pretty busy lately, but I've got some tome "off" coming up to help make the transition.

I have also brought on a consultant to help build a system to make taking orders, packing, shipping and inventory easier.
I do thank you for your patience, I am in the process of making this more like a real business.

-Mark
Mikey914
And by the way I've been so busy that several of the new items I've made I haven't even had a chance to set up a GB.

I have one I will put up tonight, but for now I need to get some shipping done.
-Mark
Rand

I have also brought on a consultant to help build a system to make taking orders, packing, shipping and inventory easier.
I do thank you for your patience, I am in the process of making this more like a real business.

-Mark

Hope that works oot. What happened to the last guy? I tried to keep my complaints under the barrier of pissed off. Also offered help to fix the problem.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Rand @ Aug 15 2013, 03:42 PM) *

-Mark

Hope that works oot. I tried to keep my complaints under the barrier of pissed off. Also offered help to fix the problem.

I appreciate it, and especially the offer to help. I really needed someone local and I work with. As you know whatever the issue is I will make it right.
r_towle
Put up the GB,s already...might actually be something I want this time smile.gif
MoveQik
I ordered a part over the weekend and it arrived today. Easy peasy. biggrin.gif
Krieger
A number of us signed up for and mailed in a chunk of change for a group buy on WAS Tops in June 2013 and are patiently waiting.... could you maybe complete this before more group buys?
Rand
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 15 2013, 03:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Rand @ Aug 15 2013, 03:42 PM) *

-Mark

Hope that works oot. I tried to keep my complaints under the barrier of pissed off. Also offered help to fix the problem.

I appreciate it, and especially the offer to help. I really needed someone local and I work with. As you know whatever the issue is I will make it right.

If there was any question, I know this to be a good man. I have pissed and moaned. But you don't have to worry if you deal with Mark. He is a stand-up guy who will make everything right.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Krieger @ Aug 15 2013, 04:39 PM) *

A number of us signed up for and mailed in a chunk of change for a group buy on WAS Tops in June 2013 and are patiently waiting.... could you maybe complete this before more group buys?

I actually have about 10 different projects going at once. The GB I'm offering up tonight is a contract project I did with Stoddard that I have made arrangements to be able to sell also.

The WAS tops are not dead. I have changed the way I form the acrylic to make it more consistent, but need to get some time to do up a few more. It's been pretty hot lately and working with a 350deg oven wasn't the most appealing prospect. I do plan to do up more next weekend as I will have some time. I will get these done. They just take longer than I'd like.

sixnotfour
I am more concerned that Cheryl got a new gig drunk.gif confused24.gif no more cheer.gif
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Aug 16 2013, 12:41 PM) *

I am more concerned that Cheryl got a new gig drunk.gif confused24.gif no more cheer.gif

agree.gif

Cheryl was extremely nice and kept me informed of my order.
Mikey914
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Aug 16 2013, 09:45 AM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Aug 16 2013, 12:41 PM) *

agree.gif

Cheryl was extremely nice and kept me informed of my order.

Not that you may not see Cheryl in the future, but she was offered a managers position in the floral dept of a local grocery store, not one store but 2, and the cash and benefits were more that I could afford to pay. I still see her on a regular basis, and she's one of my wife's friends.

-Mark
Mikey914
I do think that Ryan will be just as effective, it just takes some time to get a new guy up to speed. He has management experience and with a new baby he needs to earn more that he was, I hope to make him a permanent fixture.

-Mark
siverson
Hi Mark,

Can you check on my order as well? I've emailed twice with no results.

_2_ Eyelid grommet sets x $4.99 = _$9.98_
_1_ Front trunk nose plugs (9) x $22 = _$22.00_
Shipping = $6.00; Total = $37.98
- paid via Paypal on May 28, 2013
- emailed on July 4, 2013
- emailed on Aug 5, 2013

I actually have two headlight eyelids waiting to go in now! (and of course the engine is not in yet either...)

-Steve
Mikey914
QUOTE(siverson @ Aug 16 2013, 03:39 PM) *

Hi Mark,

- emailed on Aug 5, 2013

I actually have two headlight eyelids waiting to go in now! (and of course the engine is not in yet either...)

-Steve

I didn't see a payment, but sent this out today. Let me know via PM when this was paid for. Or if you needed to pay let me know and I'll forward an invoice.
-mark
siverson
Thanks - just sent my PayPal email confirmation.

-Steve

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 16 2013, 04:26 PM) *

QUOTE(siverson @ Aug 16 2013, 03:39 PM) *

Hi Mark,

- emailed on Aug 5, 2013

-Steve

I didn't see a payment, but sent this out today. Let me know via PM when this was paid for. Or if you needed to pay let me know and I'll forward an invoice.
-mark

Mikey914
Shipped it out today.
Found the problem. While I appreciate the thought, it was sent as a gift. The problem is that as a gift it will not put up shipping info, and its easy to miss if there is no print shipping label, and many transactions coming in.
Thx
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.