Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LED Bulb Update - They ship THursday!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I spent 4 hours smelling solder fumes making resistor packs. The wife packed the bulbs. You can see one of our cats in the picture (barely).

All back orders are going out in the mail tomorrow!!!

I have about 100 blue LED bulbs remaining. When they are gone, they are gone. I will not order any more

I have about 175 red bulbs remaining

I have a lot of superwhite bulbs remaining. These are the most popular.

They are first-come-first serve.

Order via Paypal at my website... http://www.my914-6.com/LED

I will not be able to shop until late next week as I am flying out Friday on business. I will be meeting up with VegasRacer over the weekend! smile.gif

mueba.gif
Qarl
Proof they are actually packed and ready to go!

Look for the kitty!
Mueller
too late I guess, but invest in a "solder" fan, they suck the fumes away from you and into a charcol filter.....
Engman
Very Cool!!! Thanks for all the work you have done on these. Sometimes the smallest details are the hardest.

I will order a set after the 1st of the year.

M
AZ914
Qarl,

Just ordered 16 super-whites and a resistor pack. I figure its good to have a couple of spares.

Thanks!!
GaroldShaffer
These lights rock! I have a set of blue & white. Both do a great job. I like the blue color better, a little more ricer looking cool_shades.gif
Qarl
Blue bulbs are gone...

Super white and red left

I have not tested Amber or green though...
Rouser
Got mine today.

Thanks!
Dr Evil
No more!? Man, that sucks. Just couldn't hold out till the first. Is there a resource for these that we can get them through? I was wanting the blue ones. Thanks for starting all of this, though (tease). Was it more trouble than it was worth?
morph
i ordered more whites than i needed.i hope there in those packages you showed smile.gif
what kinda life span are we talking on these lights ?
i ordered the extras due to if one burns out i have extras.
but thanks for making the lights avail .i tested the reds and they looked kool.
james
Qarl
Life span should be 100x longer than stock bulbs... generally 10,000 hours.

If the demand is enough I can "consider" another run.

Regards,

Q
Aaron Cox
you get my paypal?
mattillac
amber? that sounds cool. i was thinking about the white ones, but amber is appealing.
Qarl
I'm away from my "home" e-mail. I get back on Thursday.

(see the first post)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.