Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paul and Queenie...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Gettin drunk and having a birthday party!

Have a happy happy! birthday.gif

-Lawrence
ClayPerrine
Happy Birthday.. Hope it's wonderful....

party.gif
watsonrx13
Happy Birthday....
birthday3.gif
Root_Werks
beerchug.gif
brant
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

brant
seanery
cheers! beerchug.gif
Jeroen
Have a nice day!
Great excuse to have a beer (or 2 biggrin.gif)

beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
Has anyone seen Queenie? She was helping with the WCC 04 event and having car trouble and stuff. Haven't seen her post in a while. sad.gif

anyway. rock_band.gif birthday.gif
Aaron Cox
beerchug.gif
morph
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Post your birthday plans here!!
beer.gif
GWN7
Happy Birthdays beerchug.gif
markb
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 9 2004, 08:51 AM)
Has anyone seen Queenie? She was helping with the WCC 04 event and having car trouble and stuff. Haven't seen her post in a while. sad.gif

anyway. rock_band.gif birthday.gif

Last I heard, she had picked up an old bug to drive, parked the troublesome 914, and then got buried under a ton of school/job stuff.
VegasRacer
Happy Birthday Dude and Dudette.

IPB Image
boxstr
Happy Birthday guys.
I have been trying to get a reply from Queenie on the 914 she wanted sold, nothing. Anyone know??
CCLINFSBO
bernbomb914
hope this is better than the last one drunk.gif
smrz914
Thanks guys. So you want to know my plans? Not very exciting. I went for a bike ride with a friend/roomate and got calls from my parents. Then my roomates and I went out to get some pizza and a beer. Then I went home to prep for finals next week. Exciting huh!!! type.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.