Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what think - aircooled photoset
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
machina
While I'm set up for macro here, shot a series of this jug.

Before I go to large format film (4x5) wanted some feedback.

Large format lets us go to 44" final prints, you'll be able to see the grain of the casting.
Jake Raby
WOW!

I'd love some stuff like that for the new shop! I'm about to decorate as we speak!
crash914
I can shoot 4 x 5...some of these new black and white mico grain films are great!
machina
Normally I shoot Fuji Velvia for architecture but I have been testing with the Polaroid 55 and 665 films. They deliver negs and pos but you have to decide which to expose for first. The neg is about 1/2 stop over the pos.
Jake Raby
So Dave..... Wanna make me a couple of shots????
machina
I think we can work something out. chatsmiley.gif
crash914
My camera has been in the box for about 18 years....back in the day I used to love the agfa pan 25...great stuff..

I do have a polaroid back for type 55....its a pain to have a sulfite bath for the negatives..

you can't beet 4x5 for detail...except by something larger!....

Have you tried the Fuji film packs? I never have..

I also have a complete darkroom here somewhere in boxes....hmmmm might have to dust something off...
Jake Raby
Cool...... Maybe I could ship you the parts and you could make it all work out..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.