Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early X-mas for me!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jr91472
Thanks to '70 Fasty, I am the proud owner of some semi polished 2.0 Fuchs. rolleyes.gif

hohohoho
Root_Werks
smilie_pokal.gif Dang, that is a nice combo with rims/car color. Looks great! cool.gif
VegasRacer
Looking good smilie_flagge24.gif
Those should be good for an extra 3+ HP.
URY914
'70 Fasty is a really nice guy and does a great job. He works out of his own garage and does it to support his air-cooled VW habit. He lives in the Tampa area. P-car wheel only.

Give him a call for all you polishing needs. biggrin.gif

Paul
reverie
Those are beautiful wheels.

I didn't know Alex worked out of his garage. I don't know how he does it.. his work is truly amazing! And it's a labor of love.. his way of contributing to the Porsche community. I saw his ad over on the bird, and bought my spare wheel from him. Super nice guy. cool.gif
736conver
I like the color of your car. Just like mine.

Alex is a great guy too with great prices. He's right up there with Al Reed
jr91472
I couldn't agree more. These wheels were polished and painted perfectly. Hard to believe that they are originals, they looked brand new. smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks Alex!!!!
'70 Fasty
Thanks to all for their kind words and the compliments!! I try and produce the best looking P-wheels without trying to wipeout anyone's pocket.

I am currently having a shop built since the ole garage has been overstuffed. Should be complete by mid Jan '05. This is when the production numbers will really go up!

Thanks again and anyone please feel free to drop me a line if looking for ANY P-wheels or refinishing.

Alex

Porsche Wheels for Sale

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.