Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Hear if Ian @ Coldwater ever re opened?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
I know he moved and got married and was coming back in Aug. Wanted a part but have yet to hear back from him. Thought I'd ask if anyone heard from him or did he just say sheeplove.gif it. dry.gif
skeates
I was wondering the same. I kept kicking the can down the road on buying my conversion parts from him and now wishing I had been more pro-active. I suppose he's still trying to find his new groove with all of his recent transitions - and I don't blame him! This procrastinator though does hope he continues to produce some of those awesome parts!

ttriebler
Not sure if he ever re-opened. His engine cradles looked good!

In case he doesn't re-open and people need other options :

www.subarugears.com has all these items in stock with pricing including shipping to your door anywhere in the world by TNT:

i) Subaru trans 2WD lock
ii) Subaru trans block off plate
iii) Subaru trans to VWAG 100mm CV adaptor flanges
iv) Subaru trans to VWAG 108mm cv adaptor flanges
76-914
QUOTE(ttriebler @ Aug 23 2013, 04:20 PM) *

Not sure if he ever re-opened. His engine cradles looked good!

In case he doesn't re-open and people need other options :

www.subarugears.com has all these items in stock with pricing including shipping to your door anywhere in the world by TNT:

i) Subaru trans 2WD lock
ii) Subaru trans block off plate
iii) Subaru trans to VWAG 100mm CV adaptor flanges
iv) Subaru trans to VWAG 108mm cv adaptor flanges

It was only the 2 wd lock and I always "try to" do business with member vendors, first. (my way of saying thx) Bob (BIGKAT)posted someone that sells those locks for a lot less so I'll probably end up going that route. BTW, Subarugears is top notch.
CptTripps
I'm still waiting to hear from him too. Sent a few emails.

I'm a parts hoarder, so I have no issue with procrastinating. :-)
blitZ
I haven't heard from him since late July. He was still wooping it up in Europe on his honeymoon. I'm hoping he produces the Subie cable shifters, the only part I need. I bought all his other conversion parts, which fit nicely. The OBX headers, I'm going to use, will require a spacer to get around the engine mount.
Chris H.
QUOTE(blitZ @ Aug 24 2013, 02:36 PM) *

...I'm hoping he produces the Subie cable shifters, the only part I need. I bought all his other conversion parts, which fit nicely. The OBX headers, I'm going to use, will require a spacer to get around the engine mount.

Me too....doubt I will have the patience to wait...
IM101
nah too fun to sheeplove.gif it.. just getting settled and looking for a steady paycheck job to support my new wife with, check http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry1865270 for details.

Ian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.