Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: roebling fotos
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ein 6er
here's just a few pics from this past weekend. i'll have to scan more tomorrow.

great weekend!!! met some really nice people and saw some awesome 914s!!
ein 6er
Tim T. hard at work on the turbo.
ein 6er
Bill Lynes' 914-6
ein 6er
a twin turbo monster!!!
ein 6er
914sssssss
ein 6er
last ones 4 now
TimT
LOL awesome pics Doug.... again sorry I wasnt to availble to BS, but I was rebuilding that turbo
URY914
I love that silver car.
jr91472
Those are great! more please! please! boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
cha914
Is that twin turbo 914 the one that won the OTC a few years ago? Can't be too many of those tub framed TT 914's around???

sweet pics, looks like a great turnout!

Tony
ein 6er
a few more....
ein 6er
qqq
ein 6er
qqq
ein 6er
qqq
ein 6er
qqq
ein 6er
qqq
ein 6er
qqq
ein 6er
qqq
ein 6er
qqq
SGB
Wow.

Almost like being there.
Ex cel lent.
ein 6er
QUOTE(TimT @ Dec 9 2004, 06:35 PM)
again sorry I wasnt to availble to BS, but I was rebuilding that turbo

forgetaboutit!! biggrin.gif maybe next time!! i told someone that you bent a valve and that you guys did a top end job that morning, and they looked at me like i was crazy!! laugh.gif

Is that twin turbo 914 the one that won the OTC a few years ago? Can't be too many of those tub framed TT 914's around???

i don't know, this was the 1st time i had seen it, but i haven't been getting to all of the club races. i think these guys, "speedwërks" are out of high point, n.c.. i only saw it turn 2 laps, it looked like it was smoking pretty bad. i'll post some detail fotos of it soon.

doug
TimT
Doug if you have any more "detail" pics of our car please forward them to me.... that looked like a serious camera you were using..

also I posted this link to some video from roebling in another thread.... perhaps its buried, in any event check it out

Roebling
Kargeek
Great shots! What lens, speed and f-stop were you shooting at?
John
Thanks for the pics.

Were all those 914's at the same event?????

Out here we're just about the only one. Makes me want to move out there until I remember the real estate prices....

Thanks again for all those wonderful pics. (MORE MORE MORE)
Blynes
Doug,

Wow.

Great pictures.

Hope to see you again soon.

I sent in my Sebring 48 Hour application yesterday.

Bill
ein 6er
Tim, sorry i didn't get any detailed shots of the turbo, i didn't want to bug you guys. i'll send you the snapshots i have of #29 and #99 if you pm me your addy. yeah, i saw the video link, but i couldn't view it. i use a mac and i don't have the wmv player installed. at the risk of being flamed, i just loathe anything microsoft. yeah i know ..... MS has a piece of apple, that gives me a queasy feeling ... wacko.gif can you convert it to an mpeg?!? laugh.gif

Bill, i'll send you your shots too. i will try to make sebring this year. i've never been!! headbang.gif i want to drive the teener so i'll need good weather!!

Out here we're just about the only one. Makes me want to move out there until I remember the real estate prices....
there are only a few near me, i drove 5 hrs to see all these!! i'll bet it's a little warmer than K.C. in the winter though!! biggrin.gif

Great shots! What lens, speed and f-stop were you shooting at?
thanks for the flowers!! biggrin.gif i was shooting different speeds, the slowest pans were as slow as 1/30th and using shutter priority mode. what lens?!? OHHHHH, i was just using a little point and shot camera!! happy11.gif here is a foto of my son shooting a few pics during the rennsport reunion.
ein 6er
OK, here ae a few server clogging pics. biggrin.gif hope they aren't too big!!

the 1st is of the yellow hawaiian tropic car. i didn't talk to the driver.
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
915 i believe w/ a cable shifter.
ein 6er
again
ein 6er
IIRC this is a 2.8 twin plug.
ein 6er
spoke to the driver, nice guy out of N.C..
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
air scoop in the the engine bay.
ein 6er
xxx
ein 6er
don't know any details on this one.
ein 6er
but he was fast!!
ein 6er
and now the TT beast!!
ein 6er
tt
ein 6er
tt
ein 6er
tt
ein 6er
tt
ein 6er
930 trans, upside down?!? confused24.gif
ein 6er
upside down?!? i don't think so, the starter is on the top.

custom swing arms, with a large heim (sp) joint for a pivot point.
ein 6er
tt
ein 6er
thats all!! i've got a few pics of 944s, 911s and gt3s if anybody wants to see them. biggrin.gif

Tim is right .... those cup cars are FAST!!!
howell914
lets see the others, love the shots
Wild 6
The twin turbo 914 that won the OTC is based in Phoenix, AZ. The drivers were Drew Salter (Phoenix) and Jack Ondrack (Canada). It's a 3.3L 450Hp engine with a tube frame chassis. Drew used to bring it out to Phoenix and Firebird raceways several times a year. He is now racing a 2L vintage 911.

QUOTE(cha914 @ Dec 9 2004, 08:51 PM) *

sweet pics, looks like a great turnout!

Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.