Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Roebling Road Recap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TimT
Last weekend I drove from The Big Apple, to Savannah,Georgia.... Savannah is a GREAT city... I dont think Ill ever stay in a Ramada "limited" again though LOL........ huge turnover being just off I95

anyhoo

got to the test and tune.... overrevved the motor... and bent two exhaust valves..

Others that are less sane than us talked us into doing a trackside rebuild!!...The Parts we needed were supplied by Bob Sanderson (Performance Imports out of Atlanta)

Bill and I did a valve job on a 3.8Ltr turbo engine in one morning. INstead of our CMP record, we did participate in someof the practice and test and tune..

grid position was 12th.. we got up to 6th then an off put us out of it..

The GT#/cupcars/etc have made our dinosaur (GT1R) car a much bigger dinosaur, those cup cars go like stink.. and we have almost 400 more HP than they do..

In any event here is some video for your enjoyment

Roebling
Stutgart46
That look likes fun.
Did you have to change gears? I never heard you shift. laugh.gif
cha914
Wow...that car has some BALLS...I love how the camera start freaking out when you really start making power, feels like you are going into warp speed w00t.gif

Keep the posts coming Tim...you made my night pray.gif

BEWARE THE LOUD WOOSHING PORSCHE burnout.gif

Tony
Jeroen
oh man... that's just wrong...

A W E S O M E ! ! !
Aaron Cox
dude! i showed that to all my college car enthusiast buddies...

drooley.gif

"prepare for warp speed"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.