Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off to CA and Vegas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Tomorrow at 0-dark-thirty I leave for southern CA. I will be in Redlands for a day, then in Vegas for two days and then back to Redlands for 2 days.

I will get to meet up with VegasRacer on Sunday for lunch.

Seanery.... I will have on my new 914club hat which came today. They look awesome. I like them better then the ones with the text on the edge of the rim.

Regards!

Qarl
boxstr
Karl, Swing by Renegade Hybrids, I understand they have Lotus Elise witha V8 conversion.
CCLINCONVERTME
rick 918-S
Send us a photo or two. wavey.gif John, are you givin Qarl the .50 tour in the new street teen?
VegasRacer
I'll give him a whole dollars worth. driving.gif
Mueller
what???? no visit to us peoples in Northern California???
Qarl
what???? no visit to us peoples in Northern California???

You mean, the insignificants?
Qarl
Ahhh the marvels of modern technology.

I'm sitting here surfing the net at my layover in the Dallas/Fort Worth airport!

I guess no Homer Simpson pictures in the airport. Better turn my avatars off, or the little old lady sitting next to me might have a heart attack!

laugh.gif
Dad Roberts
Sooo.....you will be in Redlands on Monday, and Tuesday?? Business, or pleasure?? Not far from Dad and some of the teeners in this area. Brad will be somewhere around on the weekend........Dad..... driving.gif
iamchappy
Have a great trip, keep us posted.

Chap
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Qarl @ Dec 10 2004, 09:46 AM)
Ahhh the marvels of modern technology.

I'm sitting here surfing the net at my layover in the Dallas/Fort Worth airport!

I guess no Homer Simpson pictures in the airport. Better turn my avatars off, or the little old lady sitting next to me might have a heart attack!

laugh.gif

Wish I had known you were laying over here. I would have bought you lunch...

I can see DFW out of the office window here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.