Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S compleat 1.7 motor just serviced
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dave Davidson
Hey all ,
I have a plug and play motor . It's in my 71 right now . The interior is pulled out and I am starting a conversion . So the 1.7 motor is fr sale .
It runs great . I bought the car in San Rafel a month ago , drove it to Santa Cruz and started the tear down . I am ready to go to paint ,so the motor is coming out next weekend . It can be inspected and started , the car can not be driven . But u can get a prity good idea of what it is. The compression Is

1. 132

2 101
3 126
4 114

Pm me with an email address . I can send pix

Firm

smoke.gif
dknechtly
When you say "just serviced"... can you elaborate? How many miles on it? Ever been rebuilt? All stock? Willing to ship? Thanks
Dave Davidson
QUOTE(dknechtly @ Aug 22 2013, 05:15 AM) *

When you say "just serviced"... can you elaborate? How many miles on it? Ever been rebuilt? All stock? Willing to ship? Thanks

Pm me
With your email.
We can talk.
OK ?
Ok.........
dknechtly
PM sent
Dave Davidson
Sale pending ...
Prity sure it's sold to dk .
If it dose fall threw hear is an update on what this motor has on it . It has a external oil cooler hung under the rear truck . That is included . Wen going over the motor a bit more . It looks like it could be a 1.8 . There are 2.0 three bolt heads on it . I Realy was not focused on all the little stuff about the existing motor . My plan was and is to go 3.2.
And the 40 s are included on this one . I will also throw the starter and alt . In, and all the sheet tin . Clutch working well . Brain included . No exast .
Dave Davidson

Fr sale
Dave Davidson
QUOTE(Dave Davidson @ Aug 21 2013, 05:40 PM) *

Hey all ,
I have a plug and play motor . It's in my 71 right now . The interior is pulled out and I am starting a conversion . So the 1.7 motor is fr sale .
It runs great . I bought the car in San Rafel a month ago , drove it to Santa Cruz and started the tear down . I am ready to go to paint ,so the motor is coming out next weekend . It can be inspected and started , the car can not be driven . But u can get a prity good idea of what it is. The compression Is

1. 132

2 101
3 126
4 114

Firm

smoke.gif

Ok ,
Check this out ..
$ 250.00

smoke.gif

Dave Davidson
icon_bump.gif
Chris Pincetich
Was this from a white 914 in San Rafael?
If only I had a garage I would buy this, but alas, I'll just keep thrashing my 1.7 until it quits then do a bigger build/swap.
Davenport is pretty small - if you know Wallace "J" Nichols, tell him Chris from SeaTurtles.org says "Hi!"
icon_bump.gif
Dave Davidson
QUOTE(Dave Davidson @ Aug 25 2013, 11:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Dave Davidson @ Aug 21 2013, 05:40 PM) *

Hey all ,

1. 132

2 101
3 126
4 114

Firm

smoke.gif

Ok ,
Check this out ..
$ 250.00

smoke.gif

Great price !
drunk.gif
Dave Davidson
Three bolt ,
two point
Heads !!

driving-girl.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif

w00t.gif
Shindog1961
agree.gif 3 bolt heads, got to be a 2.0.
Rand
It's compleat.
pt_700
spelling errors aside, some pics of said motor.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Dave Davidson
Thanks
Paul

beerchug.gif
Mblizzard
Just a thought but posting the engine number may help the sale and clear up thr size issue.
Dave Davidson
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 31 2013, 01:39 AM) *

Just a thought but posting the engine number may help the sale and clear up thr size issue.

What a waist of time .

Motor is not fr sale any longer .

stromberg.gif
Dave Davidson
QUOTE(Dave Davidson @ Aug 31 2013, 06:33 AM) *

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 31 2013, 01:39 AM) *

What a waist of time .

Motor is not fr sale any longer .

stromberg.gif

Thanks fr all the interest ,

Parts motor
welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.