Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nominated for COTM...help a fellow racer out.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Britain Smith
Hey guys, help a fellow racer out and go vote for my car in the Car of the Month thread in the Garage. A non-stock car should have a chance every once in a while.

-Britain

COTM Thread----GO VOTE!

IPB Image
Woody
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Aug 22 2013, 11:44 AM) *

Hey guys, help a fellow racer out and go vote for my car in the Car of the Month thread in the Garage. A non-stock car should have a chance every once in a while.

-Britain

COTM Thread----GO VOTE!

IPB Image

Done.
URY914
The voting public doesn't understand race cars. I've lost twice. sad.gif

You'll get my vote. Good luck.
BKLA
biggrin.gif Race teeners are always left out... sad.gif

Amazing engineering & fabrication!
ChrisFoley
I'm with ya on this! smile.gif
moggy
Done, awesome engineering! But that Black car of Elliots sure is Purdy biggrin.gif
balljoint
You know, the nomination thread was up there for a few days before all the spots were filled. With a little pre-planning you could nominate an all race-car field for the next COTM.

smile.gif
Woody
QUOTE(balljoint @ Aug 23 2013, 11:44 AM) *

You know, the nomination thread was up there for a few days before all the spots were filled. With a little pre-planning you could nominate an all race-car field for the next COTM.

smile.gif

That's not a bad idea. beerchug.gif
Heater Guy
Britain,
I voted. Got to keep the race cars in the mix.
My last race at Sears Point. Got taken out in turn one by a Porsche GT-2 Cup car. No respect for 914s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Le7LfdDNE...eature=youtu.be

Your car looks good. Hope to see it one day.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Heater Guy @ Aug 23 2013, 03:08 PM) *

My last race at Sears Point. Got taken out in turn one by a Porsche GT-2 Cup car. No respect for 914s.

blink.gif
How the F did he manage to take you out there?
Randal
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Aug 25 2013, 08:26 AM) *

QUOTE(Heater Guy @ Aug 23 2013, 03:08 PM) *

blink.gif
How the F did he manage to take you out there?

It amazing how many prangs happen there. And it seems to be some CP who just ignores a driver in front of (him/her) that has to turn in for turn 1.

Like how could you miss the fact that someone is in front of you and will be tuning in for turn one? screwy.gif
Randal
QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 22 2013, 12:19 PM) *

The voting public doesn't understand race cars. I've lost twice. sad.gif

You'll get my vote. Good luck.

And that is hard to believe given the level of effort and result you accomplished.
Chris Pincetich
Ya got my vote beerchug.gif
currently second behind el-yut dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.