Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autocross in Cincinnati - UPDATED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
toadman
The Cincinnati Austin Healey club is sponsoring a driver training/autocross on Sunday 9/1/13. These are very laid back, relaxed events and typically attract 15 - 20 drivers. Loaner helmets are available. All cars welcome.

The link I posted here earlier was no good so I have posted details below.

Sundays: July 14, September 1 & 29

- Rain or Shine

Location: Live Oak Vocational School - 5956 Buckwheat Road - Milford, OH 45150-2287. Exit # 57 from 1-275 and go northeast on Route 28. (towards Blanchester) use the bypass - Right on Buckwheat Road (@ gas station) this is the nearest rest room and store

Time: Gates will remain closed until 10:00am for setup. Registration closes at 11:00am or 25 drivers, whichever happens first. Runs start as soon as possible. Clean-up/ awards 3:30 ish.

Cost: $20.00 per Driver - Max - 25 drivers - spectators free!

Everyone will be required to sign a waiver and all drivers are required to work the course when they are not running. Bring lawn chairs and a cooler; there is shade available. No alcohol.

Required Equipment: A safe/functioning car (we will inspect it) any make or model, the cooler the better; Helmets are required for drivers and passenĀ¬gers. There are usually loaners available.

Goal: "Fun & Family Oriented Gymkhana" Meaning - street legal tires driven to the event only (no tire changing is allowed); No trailered cars unless they are vintage European or Japanese. We give out awards for improvement over the day i.e., Training.

This event is designed to be a safe, fun way to enjoy your automobile. No dangerous driving or recklessness will be tolerated. We operate near a residential area and ask that the exhaust system be street legal for noise. We want to come back next year.

We would like to see more vintage iron in 2013 .... Remember - you are competing against yourself, not others - come out and have some fun with your car!
toadman
Updated!

The link to event details that I provided in the original post was no good. Please see all of the event details in the edited post. These events are a whole lot of fun!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.