Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f/s 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
J page
I have a 74 ,orange 914 odometer reads 51,momthing belive to be original miles, wes recked,new driver dore and rear clip put on befor I got it, it has been sitting in a shed for 20 plus years.I would like to sell it as is, but mite part it, I could send pitchures if you are interested. the car is in south east Idaho.

thanks j page
rnellums
QUOTE(J page @ Aug 24 2013, 11:15 AM) *

I have a 74 ,orange 914 odometer reads 51,momthing belive to be original miles, wes recked,new driver dore and rear clip put on befor I got it, it has been sitting in a shed for 20 plus years.I would like to sell it as is, but mite part it, I could send pitchures if you are interested. the car is in south east Idaho.

thanks j page

Price? Pictures would be much appreciated, post here if possible.
J page
price? mack an offer, I know that is hard to do with out pitchures so I will try to get some up today.

orthobiz
It needs a price as outlined in the rules:

"- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment."

Paul
rnellums
QUOTE(J page @ Aug 25 2013, 09:45 AM) *

price? mack an offer, I know that is hard to do with out pitchures so I will try to get some up today.

based on crash, sitting for extended period of time, undocumented miles, I would be thinking in the 1-3k range.
J page
SOLD.
lostreasure
congrats to new owner- very very nice car!
speed metal army
weird? confused24.gif No?
914itis
Very!
fighting19.gif stones.gif stones.gif
mrholland2
QUOTE(914itis @ Sep 4 2013, 09:55 PM) *

Very!

I felt like Spicolli was advertising.
tscrihfield
QUOTE(mrholland2 @ Sep 5 2013, 02:24 PM) *

QUOTE(914itis @ Sep 4 2013, 09:55 PM) *

Very!

I felt like Spicolli was advertising.

Or .... SoME onE eLsE.... If ya know what I mean...
Evil914
I too would like to sell my car without pictures or a price.I was told by someone who had not seen it that it's worth ten grand but I might take less.... biggrin.gif lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.