Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: pair of 911 front 3R hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bradtho
I got a set of T struts for a 5 lug conversion, but turned out the hubs were in pretty bad shape. So I'm looking for another set, this time with no flaking/electrolysis.

looking for the 3r model of hubs. these are 47mm deep for use w/ vented rotors, but use the "outie" style grease cap.

got some to sell? let me know.
shuie

If you don't find one here try calling Jim @ EASY. http://www.easypor.com/ I was in the same boat recently and they really helped me out. The hub they sent me was priced fair and looked like NOS.

bdstone914
QUOTE(bradtho @ Aug 24 2013, 10:42 PM) *

I got a set of T struts for a 5 lug conversion, but turned out the hubs were in pretty bad shape. So I'm looking for another set, this time with no flaking/electrolysis.

looking for the 3r model of hubs. these are 47mm deep for use w/ vented rotors, but use the "outie" style grease cap.

got some to sell? let me know.

I have one hub.
bradtho
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 25 2013, 09:19 PM) *

I have one hub.

thanks Bruce. I'll hit you up if I find another single.
mskala
PM sent
jhora
I have a set of 4R...will these work for you
bradtho
thanks jhora. technically I think the 4r hubs would work fine, but I'm holding out for a set of 3r's.
jaxdream
PM sent ...

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.