Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 2 engines, and tranny, IDFs and a ATS wheels Oh my
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
Okay I am clearing out my shop getting ready to move on the 914 once again. These things are in my way so here you all go.

1.7L Type 4 long block, you know the drill I picked up from a swap car “it was running” I took a gamble, I don’t know, never got it running. Its dirty, oily but it is there valve cover to valve cover. $100, Ready for pickup.

2.OL 914 Long block, tins, etc. Its a 2.0L / 2056. One head is vented, when I was pulling the heads, I went 2056, and was rebuilding the top end. 1.7L rockers, solid spacers, and roller valve adjusters. Have new pushrod blanks for it. Work was half done. $400 Ready for pickup.

1 - good 914 2.0L head, I have the second vented head from the above engine. $200 Both, On shelf ready Pictures on Monday

4 - Head Stubs Pipes for a Tangerine racing header [s]$100 On the shelf ready New Price !!! $50[/s] - Sale Pending

I have a set of Weber 40s IDFs Italian Made f, manifolds, cross bar linkage includes a all the extra jets, and tools I have for the Webers and a Set of CB bypass extensions. $400 ready Sold

901 side shifter out of my car originally it worked fine, I was keeping it as a spare. [s]$250 Ready for pickup Price Reduced!! $200 [/s] Spld

4 - ATS cookie cutters 6x15s Very good General UHP 205/50-15s, brand new, Though they have some siver paint on them from the guy I purchased them from. $200 on Car, easy to remove - Sold

4 ATS 2 6x15s, 4 7x15s, and a set of auto-x track rubber on them. Getting a little old. Fronts where 205 rears where 225. $200 for these also. On the tire trailer.
That was my mistake this is a set of 4 7x15s.
Sold

No caps or lugs available for the wheels sorry.

I have a small tire trailer with storage box. Follows nicely, all LED lights, I will part with it for $150 Large box, and room for four wheels and tires, has a spare for the trailer also. - Sale Pending

914 engine stand adapter for a standard engine stand. [s]$100 ready to ship, its heavy part. New Price!!! $75[/s] - Sold

Bosch 009 - $10 - Sale Pending

I have another complete engine and transmission with headers in another ad.

Pickups welcome, other wise buyer pays for shipping

Pictures to follow:

I would prefer that you PM me, so I can keep the time line straight on who wants what. You can tag the add if you want, yet please PM me. It just makes it easier on me, and then hopefully no-one looses out on items they want.
Rotary'14
pm sent about the webers
914forme
Okay here are some pictures, still digging items out as fast as I can and will get pictures up here, and respond to PMs This is the 6x15 Cookies still on the car, easy enough to remove. Others are the 7x15s with the Kumho v710s Last set is the Webers IDF Carbs, last one is the Bosch 009
914forme
Engine Stand Adapter, works on 911 and 914 , type-4 engines. Bolts to a standard engine stand.

Thank you for all your interest.
914forme
Okay both engines are gone.

the 009 above is $10

New Prices
the colonel
Howdy Stephen,

I'll take the 009 dizzy. Give me a total and an address and I'll send a bank check forthwith.

Thanks,

the Colonel
Markl
I'd be interested in the heads, can you add pix?
914forme
Pictures of the this set of heads. Okay lots of pictures of the head. And there are people in Queue for the heads.

I have both the original 2.0L rockers arms and a set of 1.7L rocker Arms the 1.7s you can use for 911 valve adjusters, with slight modification to the arms. They have not been modified yet. These also have the stock spring arrangement.

Sorry they are not very clean
914forme
Here are pictures of the Tangerine Racing Stub pipes, I had an extra set. Makes swapping the engine easier, and you can install them while its on a stand, so hopefully you get a better seal.

Make your own header and bolt up to these, or make you stock system even better.
Of course if you have a Tangerine EVO header, well poke.gif use these for your spare motor.
infraredcalvin
Pm sent on the engine adaptor
914forme
7x15s sold, as did the engine stand adapter.

Thank you.
914forme
QUOTE(914forme @ Sep 5 2013, 11:00 AM) *

7x15s sold, as did the engine stand adapter.

Thank you.

Heads and Stubs still here, come on lets get these out of here. piratenanner.gif
Dr Evil
Tranny still available? I will PM smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.