Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All Sold - please delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
Okay this is currently in my car. Has never been fired up, just rotated. I am in the process of redoing this car for a auto-x runner. And going with a conversion to a big 6.

I picked this engine up out of NC, have all the receipts for this from the original owner. I swapped out the rocker arms form Jake Raby's Type-4 store with 911 adjusters, and 1.7L rockers, and solid spacers. I added a 1-3/4" Tangerine racing header to the engine, with a race silencer. The engine has a Mallory Dizzy, CB Performance Plug wires, they are huge. A Mallory Coil, and a Summit racing CDI box. I used it to get a clean tach signal. Induction is a set of 45mm Dells, with water shields, filters, and Tangerine Racing cable throttle linkage. That is a real nice setup. It has been attached to my 901 transmission with a ZF limited slip, and stock gearing. Starter has been replaced with a high torque unit to move the engine. The stock starter would not allow it to budge. I will toss in the Renn-shifter, and Tangerine racing shift linkage, this solves all the issues with the side shifter. I have over 7 grand in this combination.

I can piece out
Engine $800 - sold
Transmission and linkage and shifter with ZF Limited Slip $1300 Not Sold, keeping for my six
Reduced ****Tangerine Racing 1 3/4 Header $1300 with stub pipes and Silencer Make some one a killer deal here on this header.
Mallory and related items $200 - sold
Dell 45mm and linkage $500 - sold
Starter $100 - sale pending
Rennshifter and Tangerine Linkage - sold
914forme
Okay it has been split apart.

So everything now can be sold separate. sale pending on the Transmission.
MrHyde
Pm sent on the starter
dfelz
QUOTE(914forme @ Aug 27 2013, 07:16 PM) *

Is just for the tranny? or is that person also taking the the shifter and linkage too?? If not i am interested.

Thanks
914forme
QUOTE(dfelz @ Aug 28 2013, 02:17 AM) *

QUOTE(914forme @ Aug 27 2013, 07:16 PM) *

Is just for the tranny? or is that person also taking the the shifter and linkage too?? If not i am interested.

Thanks

Shifter and linkage is not part of that deal, PM sent.
charlesmac
PM sent on the dizzy and related components
914forme
Bump for Header price reduction.

$1300 dollars, let me know, I'll post pictures this weekend, pulling all this stuff out over the holiday weekend, I hope y'all have a safe and great Labor day.
914forme
QUOTE(914forme @ Aug 30 2013, 06:41 PM) *

Bump for Header price reduction.

$1300 dollars, let me know, I'll post pictures this weekend, pulling all this stuff out over the holiday weekend, I hope y'all have a safe and great Labor day.

Picture of the Tangerine Header. There is a little bit of Hi temp RTV on the flanges, as Racer Chris said that would fill them in until the carbon seal builds up. Just doing what I was told.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.