Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD 911 lower front suspension
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have one 911 lower front suspension that has been refurbished with new bushings and powder coated parts. The one pictured is for a customer and the one I still have is done the same way. It does not include steering rack assembly or ball joints. I can supply them installed at an increased price.
New rubber bushings are installed.
This setup is a great upgrade to larger torsion bars used in 911's and an under body sway bar. I can substitute a 24mm bar for no price difference.
Add ball joints and bolt it on.
Asking price is $500 plus shipping. Figure $75 average shipping from CA 92505. Local delivery is possible for gas money.
boogie_man
Just installed your kit in mine. Top notch work , thanks for such a perfectly mapped
bolt in kit Bruce.... piratenanner.gif
bdstone914
Bump for price reduction to $600.

bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 6 2013, 07:47 PM) *

Bump for price reduction to $500

Mblizzard
Just a little lesson for me here. I have all of the parts to add a new suspension to my car. I will have slightly more in everything than what this costs when I am done and I still get the fun of changing out the parts and not driving my car for however long it takes.

Too late for me but I think the lesson here is check with Bruce first and often before signing up for all this work! chair.gif

Bruce can I ship you my pile of parts for this? Seems fair!
bdstone914
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Sep 19 2013, 11:40 AM) *

Just a little lesson for me here. I have all of the parts to add a new suspension to my car. I will have slightly more in everything than what this costs when I am done and I still get the fun of changing out the parts and not driving my car for however long it takes.

Too late for me but I think the lesson here is check with Bruce first and often before signing up for all this work! chair.gif

Bruce can I ship you my pile of parts for this? Seems fair!

So you have a pile of parts that need refinishing and want to send them to me for ones that are refinished ?

Ahhhh....... NO poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.