Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does anybody know these cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
These two pics were taken at the "Literature Show 2013 and Phoenix Club Swapmeet"
I wonder if anybody could tell me something about them?

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

the one with the gasburners seems to have a GT horn button

beerchug.gif
Tom_T
Wolfgang,

I can't quite read the plate on the one on the right (looks like it ends in "...SIX" like his), but I think that is Eddie's -6 resto from Lakewood, who has entered it in several of the SoCal area PCA Concours & done quite well.

It's a mildly modified - or "personalized" accessorized as Porsche+Audi dealers used to call it - restoration.

He's a member on here, but not too active, & I don't recall his ID on here. Nice guy with an understanding wife who puts up with his 914 fetish! biggrin.gif

I don't know the other one, but I've always preferred the Mahle Gasburners' look on the 914-6's. Unfortunately, I missed this 2013 swap, being out of town then.

Best!
Tom
///////

QUOTE(Gustl @ Aug 27 2013, 10:46 AM) *

These two pics were taken at the "Literature Show 2013 and Phoenix Club Swapmeet"
I wonder if anybody could tell me something about them?

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

beerchug.gif

nathansnathan
The "NLA Six" car on the right is Eddie Swannenburg's ( 9146fan) I talked to him at a G&R sawpmeet in Riverside a few times. I saw the car a few weeks ago at Cars and Coffee in Irvine. It's the cleanest 914 I've ever seen, a real 6. I think he had it on a rotisserie for like 6 years. -did the work himself from what I gathered.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=78492
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.