Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 71 1.7 914 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
HotRod
71 1.7 liter, yellow, very good condition, bought the car for my daughter to auto rows. After driving a friends and experiencing the 914 shift linkage, she decided to use her moms M3. Car has zero miles on complete rebuild. Needs the fuel injection installed, been sitting in my garage for 3 years and I need the space and just not motivated to do the FI, too many other projects. Car comes with many spares including spare engine, Fran's, front suspension parts, front brake rotors with bearings and lug studs installed, spare gas tank, exhaust parts including mufflers, and engine peers (heads, valves, rocker arms, etc). Wanted to list here before eBay.posting from iPhone and don't seem to be able to post pics, pics available if you're interested.Click to view attachment
HotRod
Click to view attachment
HotRod
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
Price? confused24.gif
hot_shoe914
Price? confused24.gif
HotRod
$4,500 for all, car with spare engine, trans, and any other 914 stuff I've collected over 15 years of racing 914s. Lots of engine parts (crank, rods, Mahle pistons), suspension stuff, Kerry Hunter exhaust with Supertrap, other misc exhaust parts (Borla), misc body parts (bumpers, engine lid, rear valance), spare gas tank. Didn't mention above but car has adjustable front sway bar. When I did the rebuild, I used a Webcam performance FI cam.

Racing gearsets (M, S, and X) also available if interested $600, bought for $900.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.