Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front brake expanding spring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
malcolm2
The cross or "plus sign" that along with the pins to hold the pads in. I believe the fronts are slightly larger than the rears.

If you have any of the cotter pins used on the back brakes I could use 1 of those too.

Can't seem to find that part. can I just get an "R"clip and fold it over?
Mblizzard
If you are adding brakes then you must be getting close! I am sure someone has one laying around but Eric at PMB may be your quickest source or maybe Bruce Stone.
malcolm2
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Aug 30 2013, 05:47 AM) *

If you are adding brakes then you must be getting close! I am sure someone has one laying around but Eric at PMB may be your quickest source or maybe Bruce Stone.

It has GO and it has to STOP. I would say I am getting closer. Shooting for some progress this holiday weekend for sure.

It won't be pretty, but all I really need is brakes, axles and wheels. I don't need doors, hoods and trunk lids or lights to drive in my culdesac! driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif
Mblizzard
That first drive feels good even if you are a few parts short of being finished. I know how excited I was on the first drive with my new engine and I was certainly a few parts short. After doing yours twice, I think a drink and a toast to you from all will be required. beer3.gif

914Sixer
Let me look in the morning, I can probably fix up up.
timothy_nd28
Glad you made it to phase V
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.