Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baltimore Grand Prix
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
crash914
Here is a pic of the car my company is sponsoring....

Click to view attachment
URY914
Which sponser is it?
crash914
The logo on the center of the hood.....Goetze's caramel Creams....We have the bulls eye as our logo...should have the name though....hmmm
Steve Snyder
Goetze's Caramel Creams... I love those things.
drooley.gif

Unless you are Nike or AT&T, including the company name with the logo is probably a good idea.
carr914
QUOTE(Steve Snyder @ Aug 30 2013, 07:42 AM) *

Unless you are Nike or AT&T, including the company name with the logo is probably a good idea.

agree.gif
02loftsmoor
I never heard of them, perhaps you maybe send some out to all the 914world menbers,,,,,,, that would increase your sales,, yea that's the ticket
ThePaintedMan
You work for Goetzes? I LOVE those things! I agree - definitely might consider getting the actual name on there before Saturday.

Very cool, thanks for sharing.
crash914
I asked....the owners want to keep a low profile.....?????wtf?
VaccaRabite
I'm about to get on the road to the Grand Prix for the weekend!
I'll keep an eye out for "your" car.

By the way I have some cigar boxes for you Herb. Was up at Cabelas this pastr weekend, noticed that Cigar International had a retail store there. They were selling empty boxes for a $1 each, so I bought a few for you. I grabbed all the 100% wood ones in the bin. Which is to say 2.

Zach

URY914
QUOTE(crash914 @ Aug 30 2013, 07:43 AM) *

I asked....the owners want to keep a low profile.....?????wtf?

Marketing award goes to....
crash914
Thanks Zach...Let me know when you will be out on the west side...I can catch up with you...I am on the east side of town right now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.