Full Version: Transmision input seal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ray Warren
Trans is out of car.
Input seal is not leaking.
I do have a new seal.
Would you replace it or leave it?
McMark
If I were in that situation, I would probably replace it. How confident are you with a tool in your hand? That's the key. biggrin.gif
Ray Warren
QUOTE(McMark @ Dec 11 2004, 07:15 PM)
If I were in that situation, I would probably replace it. How confident are you with a tool in your hand? That's the key. biggrin.gif

Any body not completely confident with a tool in there hand, should not own one of these cars.

BTW
How's that KitCarlson working out for you?
McMark
Awesome! I have to do some tuning, but I've got a LM-1 wideband O2 sensor. Just have to mount the sensor and I'll be good. I'll post pictures of my sensor setup when it's done.

I can't wait for people to be able to buy this thing. It's a godsend for anyone who has a misbehaving D-Jet setup. biggrin.gif
Ray Warren
QUOTE(McMark @ Dec 11 2004, 07:33 PM)
I can't wait for people to be able to buy this thing. It's a godsend for anyone who has a misbehaving D-Jet setup. biggrin.gif

Yes I have been waiting for it.
I have till the end of Februray and if it's still not
available I will go with SDS.
I don't have a complete 2.0L D JET system (037 mps is shot) and I want the car back on the road before the end of March. (don't want to waste any driving time, we only get 7 months of it up here.) MDB2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.