Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Betsy and I are hitting the road.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hot_shoe914
Well, everything is packed, the car is all loaded except for me, my laptop and the cooler. I will be leaving in 30 minutes on the first leg of the trip, Memphis, Tn to Lincoln, Ne. Hopefully all will go smoothly and trouble free. The moon and stars are out, the top is off and I have been up since 5:00 this morning. Should make for an interesting trip. Catch all you awesome teener folks at my first gas stop.

Signing off to go driving.gif

Shoe
Elliot Cannon
Have a safe trip and I hope to see you in Durango.
billh1963
Have a safe trip and post pictures along the way!!!!
hot_shoe914
Somewhere outside of St. Louis.
Click to view attachment
JStroud
Have fun and be safe...see you in Durango

Jeff
rnellums
See you soon Sir!
bandjoey
Lincoln is slightly out of the way...picking someone UP? What a fun trip...keep the pictures coming.
76-914
popcorn[1].gif
hot_shoe914
Betsy goes Harley shopping in St. Joseph, Mo.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
jt914-6
Don't trade her in on a HOG!!!!
76-914
Hey Shoe, keep the pic's coming. beerchug.gif Saw your Harley Shop fascination I wanted to mention the one in El Paso (IH 10). I was there 'bout 10 yr's ago. At the time they were the worlds largest Harley dealer with huge international sales. Takes up a city block and well worth the visit.
hot_shoe914
I saw the dealership from the station where I was getting gas, decided to drive down for++ a photo op. Little didI know, they were having a cookout and a party to celebrate the release of the 2014 Harleys. I got a few strange looks as I rolled up right into the middle of the party tp position Betsy in front of the store for the photo. Fortunately,being 6'4" and 285lbs, nobody said anything to me when I got out, they just gave me strange looks. As I was about to get in the car to leave, I heard somebody yell for me to move. I look up and there are about 8 people taking pictures of Betsy and I guess they didn't want my fat ass in the pic.
bandjoey
But did U get a Hotdog?????
More trip pics! Happy Trails. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.