Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone going to the Continental Tire Sports Car Festival?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jcd914
Anyone going to the Continental Tire Sports Car Festival at Laguna Seca next weekend?
This is the Grand Am racing event at Laguna Seca. I have had a campsite track side over looking part of the corkscrew & turn 9 the last few years for the American Le Mans event a Laguna and they offer me the same campsite early each year before site go on sale. So this year we asked about how next year will work with Grand AM and American Le Mans merging, who will they offer the campsite to the ALMS campers or Grand Am campers. What we heard back was Grand Am since ALMS was merging into Grand AM? I we bought a campsite for this years Grand AM event, so now we should get a change at the same site early next year, except now we have an even better site, one level lower, closer to the track.

So I am in Corkscrew View site 566 next weekend.

So if you are at the race, stop in and have a :beer: or beerchug.gif or beer3.gif

Jim

PS: If some one was looking to camp a friend of mine has 2 sites and would probably sublet a spot or there is probably room for a tent om my site.

jcd914
Here is a picture from my old campsite looking down at my new campsite (not sure which 1 is mine but one of them is).

Click to view attachment

beerchug.gif
Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.