Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: L-jet harness layout
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jmargush
Does anyone have any photos or diagrams of how the L-jet Fuel Inj harness is supposed to lay or route through the engine bay?

I Just put everything back together and some of the drop seem kind of tight and i am assuming I haven't laid it back in the same path it was. I have all the connector in the right place just some are a bit tight.
Shindog1961
http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/Parts/Fuel...early_small.htm

Pelican Parts has a few diagrams, above is the electrical wiring for an early 914 fuel harness. Hope this helps.
JeffBowlsby
No layout diagram exists. Its pretty simple - routes between the ECU mount by the battey to where the other end connects at the relay board. Lays over and at the back of the engine bay. Nothing should be tight, if so, readjust to give slack to each branch and connection.
jmargush
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 31 2013, 10:28 AM) *

No layout diagram exists. Its pretty simple - routes between the ECU mount by the battey to where the other end connects at the relay board. Lays over and at the back of the engine bay. Nothing should be tight, if so, readjust to give slack to each branch and connection.

I tied it to the rear piece of tin maybe that pulled some of the slack out of the harness.

Drums66
.....Allow(slack in wires) for the vibration of the motor idea.gif
bye1.gif popcorn[1].gif flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.