Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: #730 is alive! at Thunderhill raceway now living the dream.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krieger
THIS IS FUN!
Krieger
I'll try to post more when possible.
soltino
Sa-weet.

tino
McMark
That is fantastic. drooley.gif
Maltese Falcon
Looks real good in the Matte Silver !
Marty
Sleepin
What a beautiful car! drooley.gif
76-914
Nice fastener spacing! smilie_pokal.gif Did you use a fan spacing tool or carefully marked spaces?
Trekkor
Nice see you today.

I hope what I told you was helpful.

Car looks even better in person!!

KT
Krieger
I am so wiped out. Trekkor your advice was helpful. I was starting to get it. In the afternoon my instructor pointed out the bridge view from 5 and the water tank. I couldn't find the mark at 8. My best in the am was 2:27. I know I was faster in the afternoon. That guy pushed me. As far as Fastener spacing. I just did what looked the best...
Randal
Car looks great and glad Trekkor was there to give advice. He'd had more laps around TH than the sun.
Trekkor
Tomorrow, focus on one time braking, one time turning, one time on the gas.

T8 is a 100mph turn, btw. smile.gif

Go easy and build on this experience.

KT
Krieger
Trekkor thanks for your helpful words and tour at the track. Yesterday I found the mark before 8. A little too chicken to wait that long before turning. I was going into the turn at 90 mph. I cannot believe how fun this kind of driving is. biggrin.gif I will be doing more. My hot lap wasn't quite rite and or I couldn't work it, look at it. I know I saw a 2:5 one of the few times I looked. Would have been nice to know them but so flipping satisfied.
Trekkor
Get those oil temps under control and you'll be all set.

KT
Woody
Car looks great. Do you have a better pic of the front spoiler?
Trekkor
the front spoiler

Uh, that's a bit of a touchy subject right now... poke.gif

KT
Woody
QUOTE(Trekkor @ Sep 2 2013, 02:03 PM) *

the front spoiler

Uh, that's a bit of a touchy subject right now... poke.gif

KT

unsure.gif
Krieger
I took the top and bottom screens off the cooler and temps went down to 200-210 sat. Sunday I only saw 180, but it was cooler out.
Krieger
Was a common spoiler. I can't remember what its called.
Krieger
this one may be better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.