Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orlando Get Together Update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
How about June 14th, Saturday around lunch time (12:00 noon) in Orlando Florida. There is a large shopping plaza with lots of restaurants near the 408 (East West Expressway) and Alafaya.

Lunch time will give some of the commuters (Tampa and East Coasters) time to get here!

I'll pick one of the restaurants (Smokey Bones, TGIFridays, Johnny Rockets, Hooters about a mile away). Or we can do it by popular vote.

Here's a MapQuest link to the meeting place.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?pan=n...W5bpuFuZA%3d%3d

Respond here or e-mail me if this date will work!
72Signal914
Hooters cause then I can get all the Hooters girls in my car since its Orange and group photo biggrin.gif . Plus thats more of a sports bar and we can take over an area. my $9.14
Qarl
I'm getting a lot of NOs on the Hooter since some guys will be bringing their spouses or girlfriends.
72Signal914
oh well, I guess I'll have to do it on my own then. finger.gif

I understand completely smile.gif
URY914
Karl,

I'll come over. I'll bring the car on the trailer.

Doesn't matter to me where we meet.

Paul
Rouser
I've heard that if this is a 914World.com-sanctioned event, that Brad picks up the beer & meal tab. If this is true, well Hell, COUNT ME IN!

Yeah, I know ... not even in my wildest wet dreams! rolleyes.gif

Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to attend; just gotta get out-of any "Honey-Do" lists. I know ... I'll tell her I've got to make a car parts run; she HATES hearing-about/knowing-about/paying-for-any parts runs, ESPECIALLY for that "Red, Time-Sucking Whore From Hell" parked in the garage!

IPB Image
vw505
do any of you florida guys have a spare clutch pulley that i could buy from you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.