Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone interested in this bumblebee?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
billh1963
I'm going to pass since I am out of room and out of energy. I can put you in contact with the seller.

No flippers, please.....

my dad is the original owner of the car. It has approximately 62,000 miles on it. It has not been driven in approximately 15 years. It has been kept in an attached, heated garage with a vapor barrier on the garage floor. I would rate the condition as “good”. It does have a pushed in area behind the left front bumper. There is corrosion on the right jackstand connection so it is not useable to lift that side of the car. There are some dents and dings on the yellow panels typically near the wheel wells. The windshield is hairline cracked just above where the mirror connects in. We also have some miscellaneous parts/accessories that my dad had purchased. There is also a framed, approximately 18” x 24”, studio quality photo (circa 1974) of this model car that will be included in the package

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
type47
VIN?
JeffBowlsby
If I was only closer...

And I would be very interested to see this: ..." framed, approximately 18” x 24”, studio quality photo (circa 1974) of this model car..."
billh1963
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 1 2013, 01:13 PM) *

If I was only closer...

And I would be very interested to see this: ..." framed, approximately 18” x 24”, studio quality photo (circa 1974) of this model car..."

The photo may be signed by a Porsche person of the highest level...that is being verified. If that's the case it may be worth more than the car! biggrin.gif

As for closer, it's already halfway to you! I buy cars from California all the time and I'm on the East coast. Go for it!
green914
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 1 2013, 10:13 AM) *

If I was only closer...

agree.gif You are so far away sad.gif
billh1963
QUOTE(green914 @ Sep 1 2013, 01:25 PM) *

If I was only closer...

You California guys aren't allowed to cross the Rockies? lol-2.gif poke.gif
bulitt
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Sep 1 2013, 01:27 PM) *

QUOTE(green914 @ Sep 1 2013, 01:25 PM) *

If I was only closer...

You California guys aren't allowed to cross the Rockies? lol-2.gif poke.gif

They start rusting on the descent. lol-2.gif
hot_shoe914
idea.gif I have one of these, might be nice to have 2 of them. If only Betsy were sold.
914outlaw
What's he asking for it?

Michael N
Someone need to scan the photo and sell copies (at a reasonable price) to the rest of us. Would love to see the photo.

billh1963
VIN is 14851
JeffBowlsby
Did you get my email/PM on this LE Bill?
billh1963
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 2 2013, 09:53 PM) *

Did you get my email/PM on this LE Bill?

No...I did not
JeffBowlsby
Please email/PM me te sellers contact info...thanks.
arkitect
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 1 2013, 09:13 AM) *

If I was only closer...

What happened to the picture of this? Would like to see.

Dave
porbmw
QUOTE(green914 @ Sep 1 2013, 09:25 AM) *

If I was only closer...

WUT?

We Canucks aren't afraid of a few miles...got my 6 towed behind a Uhaul from Pennsylvania....have bought a car from FLorida (and a crated engine from T.C), my Audi from Tennessee (sp?), a few from Calif...and took a red eye to Virginia and drove back, solo, a 69 911, sight unseen. happy11.gif

Spoiled wonders down in Calif...just too many candidates to choose from poke.gif

Now...for the real question...what is the price...I want to talk my buddy into this one biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.