Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SC run triggers massive jealousy event
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
I was just reading the Socal run recap and was jealous.
Today I ran with the S.O. from Pleasanton across San Mateo bridge to Hwy 1 and then south to Pescadero for lunch at Duartes's and then further south on 1 to Ana Nuevo.
H iked out to the tip of Ana Nuevo and gathered abalone shell , jasper, petrified wood, agate, and california jade at low tide. We ran back to 1/2 moon bay and bought fresh dungeness crab off a boat in the harbor. Then up the hilll over and home.

The Boxster was flawless and wanted to run today. But it was antiseptic. No smells from the engine compartment, no oddball noises from behind the seat.

I sure miss my 914!
Root_Werks
happy11.gif Yeah, home is where the oil drips. laugh.gif
Randal
bought fresh dungeness crab off a boat

What is the going rate off a boat in Half Moon bay?
Joe Bob
Prices are dropping....been a glut of crab since the season opened on Thanksgiving....saw some pics of crabs being dumped back due to too many being offered for sale. The plants can't handle the capacity.

As to P-cars....well, my 911 SC has the oil smell I so love. Fired it up this morning after it sat for a week.......vrrrroooommmm.......had to relax my foot on the freeway....damn thing went to 110 before I realzed that I wasn't on the track....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.