Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: A/C Pulleys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dlee6204
I'm looking for at least 2 A/C pulleys. The ones that typically sit behind the engine fan. I can buy or I can trade. I have delrin steering couplers for anyone that has multiples that want to trade. Also have tons of parts. Let me know.
914ltd
Hi Doug, I have 2 pulleys. I need 1975-76 passenger side warm air guide, the sheet metal plate below the exhaust. Or same part for 1973-74 drivers side. Brad Mayeur

QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Sep 1 2013, 03:41 PM) *

I'm looking for at least 2 A/C pulleys. The ones that typically sit behind the engine fan. I can buy or I can trade. I have delrin steering couplers for anyone that has multiples that want to trade. Also have tons of parts. Let me know.

Lingcuisine
QUOTE(914ltd @ Sep 2 2013, 09:36 AM) *

Hi Doug, I have 2 pulleys. I need 1975-76 passenger side warm air guide, the sheet metal plate below the exhaust. Or same part for 1973-74 drivers side. Brad Mayeur

QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Sep 1 2013, 03:41 PM) *

Do you have another A/C pulley?
Thanks Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.