Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AutoAtlanta 9014
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
SergeiY
Please help me find Atlanta 9014 Assembly Manual. I would be happy to receive an offer to buy.
Andyrew
Have you tried contacting George at Automobile Atlanta?
SergeiY
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Sep 4 2013, 08:12 PM) *

Yes, I am in contact with him. He said that there is no literature.

So I hope to find here. I will consider any proposal also agrees to use condition.
mepstein
someone is selling one on craigslist. I think it was NY. Maybe they will have some info.
SergeiY
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 5 2013, 06:03 AM) *

someone is selling one on craigslist. I think it was NY. Maybe they will have some info.

Ok. I will see. if you is not hard to show a link.

I was watching right now but I found none.
URY914
QUOTE(SergeiY @ Sep 5 2013, 07:00 AM) *

So I hope to find here. I will consider any proposal also agrees to use condition.

How can he not have a copy?
mepstein
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 5 2013, 03:58 PM) *

If you made that kit, wouldn't you destroy all the evidence.
SergeiY
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 5 2013, 11:58 AM) *

He says it does not have. I doubt it.

I also want to say that I only need the original only. Not pdf or jpg.

I was asking him for many years to sell me but every time he has said nothing! All hope that someone can help me find. I do not know why, the reason for failure but I do not want to speak to him. If you can help you can send me a private message.
SergeiY
QUOTE(SergeiY @ Sep 5 2013, 12:22 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 5 2013, 11:58 AM) *

He says it does not have. I doubt it.

I also want to say that I only need the original only. Not pdf or jpg.

I was asking him for many years to sell me but every time he has said nothing! All hope that someone can help me find. I do not know why, the reason for failure but I do not want to speak to him. If you can help you can send me a private message.

Is it really that rare?
SergeiY
I want to tell everyone I was trying to get the 9014 info pack from Automobile Atlanta. The story began in the spring of 2001, I worked in the automotive magazine, specializing in exotic cars because I have a lot of material and knowledge. I wanted to write an article about Project 9014 therefore called the Atlanta and asked to send material for the article. Woman took the phone and after a meeting with someone answer was that the project is closed but you can get stuff addressed to a certain gentleman and gave me the phone number. I called the number that I gave the woman but there's nothing intelligible I could not say. Once again, I was on the phone I was given in Atlanta and as a result it was found out that this phone number belongs to businessman meat from Poland who had never heard about the 9014 project. I got in touch with George in 2002 or 2003 when Atlanta site has information on the 9014. I asked him to send the material. It is fair to say that he did not send me to the meat business. He just lied. He said that there is nothing. I received a small package from Atlanta in 2005, but it was CD on spare parts!!! Why do I need spare parts? After all, I asked the material on 9014. Despite all the abuse from Atlanta employees I have not lost interest in the project 9014. I tried again to go to George in 2010 and again heard a lie. But recently found here this link:

http://www.autoatlanta.com/Porsche-9014-In...PN-BTC1042.html

Now I found out that they had a literature. This link is very eloquent. Photo in the early topic was taken from this link ,from google. Everything I said is true. I do not see any reason to embellish or invent. So I wrote to you that would help me.

URY914
George lies?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

SergeiY
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 6 2013, 04:32 PM) *

George lies?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

People ask me, why not get away from George? I told the truth, here are the facts only. I only recently discovered that they had had to have a literature and found the link but to me they lied. I do not know what to deserve such treatment, but I did not offend anyone, no one was rude.

It is inconceivable, for more than ten years of fooling the man! I was particularly struck at the beginning, they gave me the phone businessman meat from Poland which at that time had an office in Atlanta city. What for? Hooliganism? I was not offended, decided not to dwell on this. But after I learned the truth then I realized that it was a sophisticated mockery.

I had to deal with different companies and if the company does not want to send a free information packet that requests payment, invoice. I do not refuse to pay if the project is really interesting. And all the people are happy as a result.
SergeiY
Also in Atlanta, worker named Leo who also told me that "unfortunately, has not". Probably in Atlanta such contacts have a corporate trend. I'm not going to accuse someone wrongly. I'm just reporting the facts. As an example of my correspondence with a member of another forum in 2010:

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?show...t=#entry1119942

From this correspondence shows that George (dr914) did not respond to my request, and only made ​​a formal reply.
SergeiY
Click to view attachmentThis is the same CD that I have mentioned above. It sent me in 2005 instead of 9014 individual information kit! I asked for 9014 but instead had to get a CD with spare parts! As you can see for more than 10 years of trying to get anything out of Atlanta than bullying and lies in what no avail. The search also turned on Ebay no results.

Therefore, the only hope for your forum.
SergeiY
I was unfair to George and Leo. I hastened to announce that AutoAtlanta is indifferent. I take my words back and I want to make a rebuttal. Probably my spoken English is so bad so people do not understand me. I apologize to George ,Leo and all AutoAtlanta. In fact, these people are communicative and good experts in their field.

Leo helped me solve my problem. I am very grateful to him.

AutoAtlanta 9014 the most successful design on 914 based. The designer managed to write classical architecture of 904 to design of 914. The result looks quite completed form plus adaptability in the assembly. This stylization gives originality and requires no bias with respect to the replica.
SergeiY
MANY THANKS FOR LEO ,JASON ,GEORGE AND ALL AUTOATLANTA TEAM FOR LITERATURE!!! I was wrong. Great people!

Sergei
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.