Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914ap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
ericoneal
Is this guy still in business? I have been trying to contact him about a purschase I made last week and get nothing. Maybe becauase of the holiday weekend?
Mikey914
He is around, and I do stock many of his items also. So, if you can't reach him let me know what you need.
-mark
ericoneal
Thanks. I just needed some shipping confirmation on some speaker boxes, but it has been resolved.

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 3 2013, 12:17 AM) *

He is around, and I do stock many of his items also. So, if you can't reach him let me know what you need.
-mark

bcheney
QUOTE(ericoneal @ Sep 3 2013, 09:01 AM) *

Thanks. I just needed some shipping confirmation on some speaker boxes, but it has been resolved.

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 3 2013, 12:17 AM) *

-mark

I wanted to reach him today as well and the www.914ap.com website is down for some reason. Trying to find out if the repro center consoles he makes come mounting brackets to secure the console to the floor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.