Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 V8 incredible condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
toolguy
This is by far the cleanest conversion to a Small Block Chevy I have ever seen. . The pictures don't do it justice. Getty 911 dash and everything done correctly, no half assed work anywhere. Top and Bottom, it's ready to go. . . This is a buy it and drive it car. . at Ebay, go to the 80 additional photos at his FLICKER link. . .You won't believe the attention to detail. .

About his reserve. I can only say you wouldn't be able to buy all the parts to duplicate this car for his reserve.

SOLD FOR $24,200

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190895534576?ssPag...984.m1423.l2649Click to view attachment
billh1963
QUOTE(toolguy @ Sep 3 2013, 12:18 AM) *

This is by far the cleanest conversion to a Small Block Chevy I have ever seen. . The pictures don't do it justice. Getty 911 dash and everything done correctly, no half assed work anywhere. Top and Bottom, it's ready to go. . . This is a buy it and drive it car. .
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190895534576?ssPag...984.m1423.l2649

Wow...that is a clean car!
storm8732
What kind of price is he looking for?
Chris H.
Check out where the radiator exhaust holes are...never seen that before.
orthobiz
As a CW, I hate when the 914's are modified. I hate the conversions. The shiny roof. The custom interior. The (heaven forbid) rear spoiler. The flared fenders.

But I have to admit, this is one of the nicest looking jobs I've seen and I'd be proud to own it! I think I'm actually breaking down. Expanding my horizons.

Hope he meets his reserve!

Paul
Evil914
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Sep 3 2013, 03:25 PM) *

As a CW, I hate when the 914's are modified. I hate the conversions. The shiny roof. The custom interior. The (heaven forbid) rear spoiler. The flared fenders.

But I have to admit, this is one of the nicest looking jobs I've seen and I'd be proud to own it! I think I'm actually breaking down. Expanding my horizons.

Hope he meets his reserve!

Paul

Even though I love V8 mod cars,I can see where you are coming from and if it makes you feel better I sold my original 914 and bought a car that had already been cut for the V8 as I didn't want to cut up a nice original car.Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.