Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS NLA LE Spoiler $600
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
Would you pay $600 for a NOS NLA Spoiler with a repaired crack? One is for sale on Ebay right now. I need one for the Creamsicle but I will not be spending that kind of money. Just because it says Porsche it must have a gold plated price.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 3 2013, 05:55 PM) *

Would you pay $600 for a NOS NLA Spoiler with a repaired crack? One is for sale on Ebay right now. I need one for the Creamsicle but I will not be spending that kind of money. Just because it says Porsche it must have a gold plated price.

I have found the 914rubber.com LE spoiler to be a reasonably nice copy at the right price Avoid all the others.
914Sixer
That was my thought too.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 3 2013, 05:55 PM) *

It's not NOS (New Old Stock) if it has a repair. Even if it has the original packaging.

At this point it is a used, broken, repaired spoiler... dry.gif
Daiberl
I paid $350 a year ago for a NOS LE spoiler for the Bumblebee, nothing broken, so $600 for a broken one seems to be far too expensive.
r_towle
Is the original made of fiberglass?

If its made of metal, I bet I could have someone I know make a run of these out of metal and they would be perfect.....

For fiberglass, buy a repro..
Bleyseng
Yes, the OEM one was made of fiberglass.
Michael N
FWIW....I submitted a offer for $355. plus shipping which would have made it 400.00 to my door. I was countered at 550.00. plus shipping. I don't "neeeeeed" it that much but would have been ok at $355.00. Probably for the better that my offer wasn't accepted.
All market driven.
Mikey914
A lot of guys buy mine and put the OEM one on the shelf. If you don't have one, I'd keep looking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.