Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone have a RoboSapien??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
I've always been intriged by robots and the like (mabye it has something to do with the "replicants" from Blade Runner, hahaha).....

saw these Robosapiens and thought they are pretty cool....anyone else or am I just strange???

Robosapien
Aaron Cox
youre just strange mike biggrin.gif
GWN7
I wonder if I could program it to take out the garbage.......I could replace the kid idea.gif
obaa996
I think they are pretty cool. I can't wait until Xmas to play with mine, er, um, let my son play with
his... wink.gif
It looks like a primitive version of the Sony QRIO. There's a vid somewhere on the web of a QRIO demo
where one does a fast pitch, and another where a trio does a Japanese fan dance. It's pretty amazing!
campbellcj
I was thinking of getting one for my brother & his kid. Would appreciate hearing about any firsthand experience.
airsix
QUOTE(Mueller @ Dec 12 2004, 09:04 AM)
I've always been intriged by robots and the like (mabye it has something to do with the "replicants" from Blade Runner, hahaha).....

There was only one replicant in Blade Runner that peaked my interest. wink.gif

-Ben M.
Engman
Saw one on the local news. Looked OK but for $100.00 don't expect too much.

Did score a Nintendo DS for my son today! His birthday is on the 30th. Those little buggers are real tough to find now.

M
Allan
I wonder if you could down load all of the factory 914 work manuals into it and turn it loose in the garage? biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
there were 2 replicants that did it for me. NOT leon or rutger hauers character.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.