Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: trolling ebay for mga's and found this...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
what in the name of all that is good was this person thinking?!?!?! barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif

poor little mga
Joe Bob
Cheesehead....what ya expect? blink.gif
boxerboy
Crimes like this and the ACLU still thinks the death penalty is unnecessary!
skline
They have nothing better to do up there in the winter so they all get drunk and work on cars. This one here was a bad batch of something.
Andyrew
A better choice of colors.. flares, and wheels and I think you'd be Ga ga over it...

Kinda what some people think of my car... but anyways...

ohmy.gif

I see the potential..
morgan
Watch the cheese head stuff mad.gif
skline
I like the air cleaner on it. I wonder where they got that? Anyone seen one of those?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 12 2004, 02:41 PM)
I like the air cleaner on it. I wonder where they got that? Anyone seen one of those?

says K&N on it...duh biggrin.gif wavey.gif
type47
kinda reminds me of people putting an american V8 in a 914... whoops......
rhodyguy
if i won, i would be sending a non refundable deposit to a guy that will be in peru? i hope he wouldn't flying with a soccer team. unsure.gif

kevin
redshift
Look mommy, a Barbie Cobra.

M
Joe Bob
QUOTE(morgan @ Dec 12 2004, 01:40 PM)
Watch the cheese head stuff mad.gif

Then stop wearing those stoopid hats.... bootyshake.gif
914efi
I saw an MGA that had the cobra treatment at Lime Rock several years ago. it was pretty well done and looked wild.
ppickerell
I thought the Bush administration had outlawed abortion?
SpecialK
QUOTE(ppickerell @ Dec 12 2004, 05:54 PM)
I thought the Bush administration had outlawed abortion?

lol2.gif chairfall.gif laugh.gif

Thanks! Now I've got the clean the Folger's off the screen.
gopack
HEY DER,
Yous'e guys shunta disses us der cheeseheads, hey!

and my favorite Wisconsinism:
"Trow me over da bar, a beer der hey!"

CHEESE HEADS FOREVER!

( FOR that car, we revoke his foam wedge!)

LATER
EdwardBlume
all that work and then painting it yellow. Hmmm. barf.gif
rick 918-S
What a waste of time... Did you check the classified here? I'm selling a 1959 California MGA 1500. Car is located here in MN. Lets make a deal. I can even help deliver it.

PM me
markb
barf.gif
tdgray
What the HELL ohmy.gif . I personally take huge offense to that.... it's my baby..... in DRAG sad.gif
Root_Werks
wacko.gif I guess cross breading just doesn't work for some. wacko.gif
Joe Bob
Gading, ding , ding.....
TC/914
"A better choice of colors.. flares, and wheels and I think you'd be Ga ga over it..."

Totally agree! Iven it were "as is" with a black primer coat it'd be BAD.

"I like the air cleaner on it. I wonder where they got that? Anyone seen one of those?"

I have one. They're made from a throttle body injector "hat" that came in one or two of the front wheel drive GM cars. Maybe Pontiac? Found the base in the junk yard and fabbed the rest, 'cept mine has a single K&N cone. Great for low/no hood clearance conversions.

TC
aircooledboy
I have been out of the closet for some time now on my willingness to accept "alternative drive train or body modification lifestyles" w00t.gif , but holy crap, even I have to draw the line somewhere. barf.gif monkeydance.gif
scottb
i saw one other mga v8 conversion where the original lines were intact. it was very nice and what a sleeper. i am all for alternative power plants but this one is just messed up...
SirAndy
am i the only one here that likes the car ???

confused24.gif

PS: i do agree about the yellow tho, i think it should be red instead ....
SirAndy
like this ...

biggrin.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.