Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: '73 or '74 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ehokana
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a '73 or '74, preferably a 2.0, to buy in SoCal. I'm not looking for a perfect concourse car or anything, just a nice daily driver-type that I would not have to put too much work into at once. Sorry, no finder's fee, though I'd be more than happy to offer a case of beer in return.
JeffBowlsby
Whats your approximate budget?
ehokana
I'd like to be somewhere around 10 or 11k though I could go a bit more if the car was worth it
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(ehokana @ Sep 5 2013, 10:41 PM) *

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a '73 or '74, preferably a 2.0, to buy in SoCal. I'm not looking for a perfect concourse car or anything, just a nice daily driver-type that I would not have to put too much work into at once. Sorry, no finder's fee, though I'd be more than happy to offer a case of beer in return.

You can have mine. Bob Cheap to.
ehokana
Any way I can get pics or details?
7TPorsh
I'm local: PM sent...

Click to view attachment

Razorbobsr
QUOTE(ehokana @ Sep 6 2013, 12:48 PM) *

Confused..... from me? razorbobsr@aol.com or 812-232-4777 Bob
7TPorsh
Black....not blue

Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=210527

I took a bunch of underneath pics today I will add tomorrow if need be.
ehokana
Hot shoe- I saw your ad the other day and the car looks great, but aren't you quite a ways from Cali?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(ehokana @ Sep 6 2013, 10:48 PM) *

Hot shoe- I saw your ad the other day and the car looks great, but aren't you quite a ways from Cali?

Not at the moment, I am in Durango, Co, Get one of these California guys to drive it back for you from the Red Rock Classic,
Razorbobsr
QUOTE(ehokana @ Sep 6 2013, 12:48 PM) *

You talking to me? Bob
rhodyguy
look at avidfanjpl's ad. way bellow your price point saving you money to burn on upgrades.
ehokana
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 7 2013, 10:02 AM) *

look at avidfanjpl's ad. way bellow your price point saving you money to burn on upgrades.

Thanks Rhodyguy. I checked this car out last week and it was a great car for a restoration, but a little more work than I have time to commit to right now. Plus looks like it sold yesterday (unsurprisingly)
ehokana
Bump- Looks like my 951 will be gone soon so I am starting to look more seriously
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(ehokana @ Sep 10 2013, 06:25 PM) *

Bump- Looks like my 951 will be gone soon so I am starting to look more seriously

Keep Betsy in mind, however, my reason for the drastic price reduction is no longer and issue and I really don't have to, or need to sell her, so there is a good chance the price is going back up real soon. You may have missed a great opportunity by not letting me deliver her to you on Sunday, but that is a good thing for me. Good luck with your search.

Shoe
ehokana
Thanks Shoe! I'm definitely still thinking about the car, even without the low price you had it at. I just have to sell my 951 before I can commit to any 914 purchase- I can't have too much money tied up anywhere right now in case I need it for school
7TPorsh
Eric, didn't forget you...going through some brake updates...

Click to view attachment
nine9three
Not in SoCal and not a 2.0l but this one has been completely gone though. Ask me how I know?

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/4054194780.html

ehokana
That is a beautiful car. I'm just not sure I have the time to travel right now. I'll have to look into it
Razorbobsr
I cant tell, are u posting this to me or someone else? Bob
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(ehokana @ Sep 11 2013, 12:16 AM) *

Thanks Shoe! I'm definitely still thinking about the car, even without the low price you had it at. I just have to sell my 951 before I can commit to any 914 purchase- I can't have too much money tied up anywhere right now in case I need it for school

I will still make YOU a deal if you decide you want her once your car sells. She would enjoy a good home in southern California.

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
ehokana
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 17 2013, 07:35 PM) *

QUOTE(ehokana @ Sep 11 2013, 12:16 AM) *

I will still make YOU a deal if you decide you want her once your car sells. She would enjoy a good home in southern California.

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

Thanks Shoe! I'm having an oil leak repaired right now and then the car should be gone. Hopefully I will be talking to you in the next weeks here
Willum
QUOTE(ehokana @ Sep 5 2013, 07:41 PM) *

Hey guys,

I've got a '73 2.0 for sale in Auto Trader Classics for $15,500. It's not perfect, but it's a very nice car. Located in Thousand Oaks, CA. Check it out!
vw505
I am selling mine, Im up in Lemoore just south of Fresno.
http://hanford.craigslist.org/cto/4048777774.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.