Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Dale Earnhardt Movie
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brett W
Like NASCAR or not, Like Earnhardt or not, his contribution to the sport was very valuable. He was a hell of a driver. Had a drive inside him that few people have these days.

The movie was a pretty good movie for such a seemingly low budget film. Great footage from real life.
Dave-O
I agree, i watched it and enjoyed it. I thought the movie was well done, almost a tear jerker. huh.gif
David
redshift
I haven't seen it, but I imagine that it's a story about guys who go fast, and turn left... then the one that turned right.

I just can't stand big loops...

M
Lou W
I saw the movie too, I thought it was good too, I wished they would have gone into DEI development and his relationship with Dale Jr, Micahel Waltrip and some of the other drivers. Probably should have been longer and make it in two parts. Neil Bonnetts character was good too. I was never really a Dale fan, but you sure have to respect the man in Black.
Mike D.
I saw part of it, looked good. I'll prolly catch the rest sometime soon. you know they'll play it over and over. I really liked the quote "well now, second place is just the first loser!" laugh.gif - I'm suprised that with the known fan base of left turn racing that movie wasn't bigger and out in theaters...
MattR
Eh, it was alright, but it got kinda lame with all that "i dont fear death" crap. I mean seriously, we all know he died racing... they didnt have to shove it in our faces!
tat2dphreak
I'm waiting for the Dale earnhart limited edition Monte Carlo to hit the streets... watch out for them... they don't turn left 1/4 of the time

in memory of dale: the greatest driver to ever hit a wall at 200mph!

even ESPN has had better movies IMO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.