Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question from Spare Time Toys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
My reply to him would be in a heart beat. Also the first yellow one I have ever seen. So if you could buy it for $400.00, would you?
Aaron Cox
**** yeah!!!!!
Joe Bob
Yup....
i love porsche
i would! just for the wheels!
URY914
Go fer it, dude. aktion035.gif

Does it have an engine? is it on blocks or somethin?
scooter311
Do you even have to ask?

buy
buy
buy
buy
buy

buy it to at least save it from other fate

I'll send you 400 bucks for cryin out loud. You westies are so damn lucky
TC/914
If I were you I wouldn't go near it! Looks a little funky, especially with those wheels and front end kit . . . . NOPE! You DEFINTELY ought to pass on THAT one!

What did you say his address and phone number was, again?
skline
Well, it obviously doesnt have an engine in it. the back end sits too high. I am so jealous I cant see straight. I would snatch that up so fast. The Chalon kit alone would cost about $2500 maybe more. This one is already done. I am sure it needs some touch up here and there but that is easy. He is talking about installing the 928 engine in it. I think any V8 engine in it would be great. The car weighs less than stock. Already done is the 5 lug and it's Yellow, what more could you want??? I told him if he doesnt buy it to let me know, I will have my dad trailer up when he comes up here after the first of the year.
aircooledboy
QUOTE(scooter311 @ Dec 13 2004, 10:00 AM)
I'll send you 400 bucks for cryin out loud. You westies are so damn lucky

agree.gif

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

"I hate you guys"

monkeydance.gif w00t.gif beerchug.gif
spare time toys
I am swinging past after work and give the guy some money. My toy fund is low untill some of the guys who want parts send the money. We will see what he says today if he'll take half and the rest in a couple of days.
spare time toys
Ill be bringing this one home on Friday. Thats as soon as I can get a trailer.
jd74914
Sweet smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.