Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB M Calipers that fit thick rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mwood
I bought a car with rotors front and back that are vented and pretty thick (5 lug conversion). It didnt come with rear calipers.
Im at work and forget the thickness i measured but will update with that info when i get home.

Im looking for a right and left pair of M calipers that have vented rotor spacing. Looking for them to come with hardware and ready to install (pins bolts clips bleeder screw etc.). Dont need pads but would like included.

I will take ones that need seals rebuilt! Scored a couple rebuild kits with my car. Seems like something i should know how to do.. Need to have all hardware though.

Also looking for stainless lines for the front if possible. Have some earls already for the back.

PM
Or email -- mitchellxwood @ gmail. com

I pay with paypal unless you are in the bay area
I work at a major auto parts chain and can get them pretty cheap so if i dont get a deal on here ill just do that.

Thanks!
jimkelly
talk to eric - maybe he has some rebuildable cores?

http://www.pmbperformance.com/mid-911-brakes.html
Mwood
update on this: I ordered some rebuildable calipers that fit my needs from the seller carreraparts. they reached out to me and offered me a deal on them.
good people to work with highly reccomended.

Mitch

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.