Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multi gage kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ynotdd
What happend to the kit someone was putting together a few weeks back? Last I heard he was looking for a silk screener or something for the gauge front plate. I am still very interested. If anyone has some info please pass it on Tony beerchug.gif
ynotdd
bump beerchug.gif
ynotdd
everyone looking! anyone out there have any info? flag.gif
ottox914
I have an un-molested kit from several years ago when they first were availible. Was planning to sell it anyway- if interested PM me.

david
Carlitos Way
This might be a little OT... but morphenspectra sells a really nice combination to replace the kit.. seems more practical than redoing it the "old-fashioned" way. Take a look at his stuff.
ynotdd
Otto
what do you want for the kit and what does it include ? flag.gif
John
You should really take a pic of the faceplate and post it here (or I'll do mine when I get home 12-27-04).

I was VERY disappointed with what I got. It literally sucks. The guy I bought my kit from even sent me a replacement faceplate and it SUCKED too. The guy was nice enough, but the quality of the kit was very poor.

I decided that if I am going to perform the HACK of a combo gauge, that I am going to call North Hollywood Speedometer and have them do a custom faceplate for me. They could probably make it look like something good.

just my word of warning......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.