Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm going to marry my car buddy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Julie and I will be getting married on September 21st. I couldn't ask for a better partner in life. We work together, we play together and I'm a better person because I'm with her. She even helps me work on my car.

Your all invited to help me celebrate by raising a glass of your favorite spirit.
rick 918-S
Sounds like a great fit!
ben*james
Awesome! Congrats smile.gif

Best to you!
ConeDodger
beer.gif beer.gif
ben*james
My wife and I have been married for 17 years and we are going to our first 914 function together this month. Way to go!
NORD
Congradulations. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
JRust
Congrats Billy biggrin.gif . That is great news & we hope to see her with you in your 914 sometime soon beer.gif
messix
finding one that will put up with a car nut like you is rare shades.gif !

marry her fast and keep her happy! smilie_pokal.gif
JeffBowlsby
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

wink.gif
pilothyer
agree.gif
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 9 2013, 01:31 AM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

wink.gif

r_towle
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 9 2013, 12:16 AM) *

Julie and I will be getting married on September 21st. I couldn't ask for a better partner in life. We work together, we play together and I'm a better person because I'm with her. She even helps me work on my car.

Your all invited to help me celebrate by raising a glass of your favorite spirit.

Congrats, and maybe she will be the one to tell you "its fine, put it together already" instead of more painting smile.gif

rich
ChrisFoley
You're headed down a slippery slope!
biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment

Congratulations from me and my best friend. grouphug.gif
mstein95
Congratz Billy!!!

beerchug.gif
Harpo
beerchug.gif congrats
jimkelly
congrats.

i hear that girls are sugar and spice and everything that is nice av-943.gif
Drums66
Love is a wonderful thing....God bless!
bye1.gif(added + that she's into your hobbies)
quadracerx
Congratulations you guys.... Great News!! Julie is a sweetheart, so Billy you are very lucky!!
Evil Older Brother
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 8 2013, 09:16 PM) *

All I am going to say is it is about time you came out of that closet!

On the other side of the coin, I welcome Julie to the family and it is about time you did something right.
Ian Stott
Congrats! Does she have a sister!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
ThePaintedMan
Congrats very much! I'm marrying the only person I've ever found who will put up with my car habits and general madness, next month. Good to know there are others out there in a similar situation smile.gif

Chris, that's a great picture of your and your wife.
Eddie914
CONGRATULATIONS!

I wish I could come by to help you celebrate ... but I am going out of town for a car event.

My wife does not like to participate ... but at least she urges me to attend.

Have a great time!

Cheers,

Eddie
KELTY360
About time! She's a keeper. Congratulations!
green914
smile.gif Congratulations! beer.gif
Mr.242
Congrats!

At least she didn't give you an ultimatum to get that blue car done or I'm out of here. poke.gif She'd left like 3 years ago. smile.gif

Guess she's staying till it's done.....which is like FOREVER!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.