Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: '73 or '74 2.0 Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sphillips
Looking for a project to keep me occupied during the long cold winter. Not interested in body or major rust repairs, mainly mechanical and cosmetic. I live in southeast Idaho, so need a car within reasonable distance.

Thx for reading,

Steve
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(sphillips @ Sep 9 2013, 09:50 PM) *

Looking for a project to keep me occupied during the long cold winter. Not interested in body or major rust repairs, mainly mechanical and cosmetic. I live in southeast Idaho, so need a car within reasonable distance.

Thx for reading,

Steve

You should take a look at the ad for Betsy here in the classifieds. All she needs is a cosmetic make over. Priced fairly, well and very proven.

Shoe
sphillips
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 9 2013, 11:41 PM) *

Thx for reading,

Steve

You should take a look at the ad for Betsy here in the classifieds. All she needs is a cosmetic make over. Priced fairly, well and very proven.

Shoe

Thx Shoe, but too far away.

Steve
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(sphillips @ Sep 10 2013, 07:01 AM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 9 2013, 11:41 PM) *

Thx for reading,

Steve

Shoe

Thx Shoe, but too far away.

Steve

She just did 3000 miles with NO problems what so ever, never too much distance for a good car. With that being said, good luck with your search, Betsy's price just went back up as I no longer need to sell her.
Tom
I have a 76 2.0 that needs minor cosmetic work and paint. Could use some new rubber seals also. Runs and drives great. Have the rear trailing arms and axles off right now for refurbishment. Very little rust! Hell hole and longs great.
Tom
rhodyguy
tom's car is very presentable. malaga red...GREAT orig color! tom is a master electrical guy. so one less thing to worry about.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.