Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: did the board change?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tadink
Hey all -

I used to see the individual responses to a post and now all I see is the skeleton and I need to click to view the responses....did I change something? Is there a preference switch somewhere?

Sir Andy - help me please.....

td
r3dplanet
Yup. In the upper right hand of the message list, click Options in the gray box. Then choose the Standard layout.

QUOTE(tadink @ Sep 10 2013, 09:32 PM) *

Hey all -

I used to see the individual responses to a post and now all I see is the skeleton and I need to click to view the responses....did I change something? Is there a preference switch somewhere?

td

tadink
QUOTE(r3dplanet @ Sep 10 2013, 09:44 PM) *

Yup. In the upper right hand of the message list, click Options in the gray box. Then choose the Standard layout.

Hey all -

td

THANK YOU! beerchug.gif
McMark
You searched on Google and clicked on a link. wink.gif
r3dplanet
Sometimes I use Google to enter searches for 914world because you can search with three digit strings (like 914, MPS, AAR, CSV, TPS, etc.) without getting a rejected search or 35 pages of unwanted results. For example if you Google up:

site:914world.com " MPS "

..you can get a decent search for just a manifold pressure sensor and not just words that end with "mps" like "pumps."

So, yes. But other times if I do a bunch of searching with the native search (without Google) the switch in Display Mode from Normal to Outline happens all by itself. Others have seen this. It's just a charming little quirk. Not a huge problem as bugs go.

You know, things and stuff.
SirAndy

Or, you could just look at the pinned thread that reads 'Need Help?' on top of the main forum page.
First topic in there is 'My Thread display has changed!' ...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94568

shades.gif
ConeDodger
This is one of those times when it really is 'all about you...' evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.