Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone Got $2,000,000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jd74914
Talk about a packrat. That colection is incredible, ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif despite the environmental problems that is insane. If only I had $2,000,000 lying around.

Ebay Ad
Rhodes71/914
All I can say is WOW! ohmy.gif
balljoint
Note: This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers only.

hmmmmmmmmmm
Mueller
he'd have a hard time selling all of that for $200,000 in my opinion.....
TimT
heheh how did I know that it is in vermont?

But did he really need to have over 140 pics in the add??
nebreitling
you couldn't pay me 2 million to sort through it all.

that is completely insane. someone should make a movie about this guy.
bryanthompson
What's the yellow thing?
IPB Image

Heh, look at the img sourc www.KingCon.com... hmm... wacko.gif
Lou W
Amazing ohmy.gif Lots of good stuff, but most of them would require alot of work, sitting outdoors for I suppose are years, the rain and snow absorbing into the pine needles that are accumulating in the cowls and fenders, etc. gotta cause some serious rust ohmy.gif , speeking of rust, where's the 914's smile.gif
airsix
QUOTE(bryanthompson @ Dec 13 2004, 03:44 PM)
What's the yellow thing?

Bradley GT?
Carlitos Way
What's the yellow thing?
IPB Image

Heh, look at the img sourc www.KingCon.com... hmm... wacko.gif

Wild guess but....Saab Sonnet?
bryanthompson
QUOTE(airsix @ Dec 13 2004, 05:48 PM)
What's the yellow thing?

Bradley GT?

I think you're right. Lookin around, i found http://www.bradleygt.com/ They look pretty wild wink.gif
GWN7
There is a guy North of here who has about 50 cars. All from the 20's, 30's 40's. He won't sell any or parts from any of them. He will trade you for something if he thinks it's interesting. I went with my brother in law once. The guys house is crammed with old stuff too. lanterns, signs, hubcaps... Not a nut job on the scale of the guy in the ad, but still the same breed. Could be worse, he could have a bunch of 914's. biggrin.gif
SLITS
A rose is a rose,
A junkyard is a junkyard,
drew365
Is this Bruce? That shrewed tycoon. And to think the wife left all of this behind. I'll bet she's sorry now! laugh.gif
URY914
I think it would be a little smarter to take the pictures in the SUMMER!!

wacko.gif

P
scotty914
theres a guy bout 1/2 an hour from me with probably about 50 cars around his house, with 6 914's all but one terminal. the one thats not terminal does not run. all 5 other ones have NO floor left, he is a want to be DD, thinks he knows everything, says you pull the fi and put on carbs for 20 hp. i went to try to talk to him to see if he had any SS HE, he did but said they were worth 300 bucks, for a set he showed me. the flanges were bent and about have rusted away. he occasanally ebays some parts but one add he put on ebay was for a rare and not avalible anywere tail shifter with a 500 dollar reserve. i would swear he was related to george. pity though had some decent parts still on cars, like door handles, tail lights, but wont part with em for less than 100 bucks for anything
Jake Raby
When I was 18 years old I had EIGHTY VWs and over 300 engines... ( I bought them all they were not handed down from my dad. he was a banker not a VW mech)

Back then I could buy cars for 25 bucks each.

The cars are all gone except a few, but all the engines plus a couple hundred more are still here!

I Love JUNK!

I filled 3 old mobile homes that are 12x65' completely full of parts for old VWs.. Its all just waiting for EBAY someday.. My basement is where the good stuff is though!
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(nebreitling @ Dec 13 2004, 06:37 PM)
you couldn't pay me 2 million to sort through it all.

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.