Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is funny (to me at least)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I'm working on my resume (need work bad) and I'm looking up shows that I've done to see what kind of credit I have (if any). Well I found me. Here's the link Sean Lee IMDB I got it from the IMDB page of Food For Thought Here. I was one of the editor's on the film- it went to Cannes. Unfortunately, I didn't get the editor credit, but I did get the Post Super credit...better than nothing. There were some political reasons why Matthew got the editor credit. Oh well. I thought it was funny because the link to me isn't me! laugh.gif It's probably a whole bunch of folks like me all rolled into 1 artificial person.

oh well. smash.gif
GWN7
That's why there isn't a picture of either him or you biggrin.gif
swood
Dude, you worked at Rhythm and Hues? The hubbies of two ladies that work in my office work there. It's about a stones throw from us too.

Is that why you seem to know the west side pretty well?
seanery
that was the other guy.

i do compositing, too...but those are all his gigs...Food For Thought was the only one on that page that was mine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.